What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Fire

First Grade
Ever since Bennett left Broncs have been shit.

Thaiday is a shit captain.

Griffin to get the boot mid-way.

Cowboys and Titans to finish ahead of the Broncs.

Bottom four finish for Broncs this year.

jenninga

First Grade
No matter how you turn it to make yourself sleep easier at night we have won 6 premierships in just over 24 years while you have had 1 in that was brought to you by beno the broncos hero for life.

Stats speak more then your words my friend we are the most successful club in the last 20 years so deal with it.
The very thing that scares crap out of the Broncos is a 2nd team in Brisbane.They made sure the Crushers failed .You come into the comp in 1988 and straight away wanted to take over the league,intsrumental in Super League and rorted the cap for years.
You would love nothing more for the Titans to fail also.

broncos2010

Juniors
Ah yeh bennett helped a great deal in getting us our premiership...I recall him being a massive help in getting yours too...your point?

He was the best thing to come out of Brisbane since the highway...

I sleep very well thank you very much knowing I support the greatest football team in the world not just Australia...Yep 6 comps in 24 years ....you only have another 10 to go to catch us (you're right, stats do speak louder than words) which won't happen because Brisbane are declining big time.

Your kidding right?

Comparing how many premierships you guys have to us when we where not even in the comp :lol::lol:

You can only compare premierships from the year both teams have been in the comp and we are winning 6-1.

Broncos will never fall my friend we are the most professional club in the league run with excellence on and off the pitch year in year out.

That is why we are the biggest club in the competition and that my friend is a fact not something I just made up.

Country Dragon

Juniors
Your kidding right?

Comparing how many premierships you guys have to us when we where not even in the comp :lol::lol:

You can only compare premierships from the year both teams have been in the comp and we are winning 6-1.

Broncos will never fall my friend we are the most professional club in the league run with excellence on and off the pitch year in year out.

That is why we are the biggest club in the competition and that my friend is a fact not something I just made up.

But you still can't help but be jealous of the mighty Dragons can you. Getting on a Dragons forum just so you can feel part of the greatest team of all!

Talk to us when Brisbane FINALLY has another side competing for sponsorship, players, etc. in the Brisbane region, instead of the current monopoly.
Should have happened years ago.
Bring back the South QLD Crushers I say!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ever since Bennett left Broncs have been shit.

Thaiday is a shit captain.

Griffin to get the boot mid-way.

Cowboys and Titans to finish ahead of the Broncs.

Bottom four finish for Broncs this year.
Broncos will be lucky to make the eight.

Far be it for me to make predictions, but let's not forget Wests Tigers talking up their chances in 2012, only to finish below us on the ladder.

A lot of those Bronco premierships were won in the pre-salary cap days. Similar to the Raiders sides of the early nineties. Those sides could never be assembled under today's rules.
As a matter of fact the cheats should be stripped of them retrospectively.

Fire

First Grade
Broncos will be lucky to make the eight.

Far be it for me to make predictions, but let's not forget Wests Tigers talking up their chances in 2012, only to finish below us on the ladder.

I agree Willow. I've mentioned it a few times in the NRL Forum that they're smokies for a bottom 4 finish (genuinely not trolling). Personally I think if they don't get the results early on, their club is the type to cut Griffin and they may fall apart from there.

But as you say, predictions are near useless, i.e., Tigers last year.

Elias1983

Coach
Your kidding right?

So our burden is that we have been around longer is it?

No you compare both clubs history regardless of how long they have been in the comp, tough shit you guys you only were incepted in 88. Not our fault someone didn't have the fortitude to start a team in Brisbane earlier..

Broncos are on the decline massively , if you haven't seen it for the last 2-3 years then you have problems. Serious problems. Scott Prince is your halfback...the bloke turns 33 quite soon...and he is your hope is he?

Professional club? yeh I'll give you that Broncos are run pretty well but lets get 2-3 other brisbane clubs and see how popular you guys are, if you think Cowboys and Titans are rivals both who are a fair distance away you can't really call them competition.

Your professional organisation by the way let the best coach in the game go.

broncos2010

Juniors
So our burden is that we have been around longer is it?

No you compare both clubs history regardless of how long they have been in the comp, tough shit you guys you only were incepted in 88. Not our fault someone didn't have the fortitude to start a team in Brisbane earlier..

Broncos are on the decline massively , if you haven't seen it for the last 2-3 years then you have problems. Serious problems. Scott Prince is your halfback...the bloke turns 33 quite soon...and he is your hope is he?

Professional club? yeh I'll give you that Broncos are run pretty well but lets get 2-3 other brisbane clubs and see how popular you guys are, if you think Cowboys and Titans are rivals both who are a fair distance away you can't really call them competition.

Your professional organisation by the way let the best coach in the game go.

There is always going to rebuilding phases players retire new kids come through cant always remain right at the top same thing will happen to storm who have been dominating last couple years when the 3 hang up the boots.

The difference is at the broncos we rebuild 2-3 years and then bang we are a serious title contender again but at dragons you where rebuilding for 30 odd years to get that title.

Also this coach you talk of you guys let him go as well so you kind of snapped youreself :lol:

The Friday-night Broncos bore the crap out of me.
At least another Brisbane side would make Friday nights less predictable. than "whos playing tonight - "the Broncos at Suncorp" - "Oh wow thats exciting, who are they playing?" - "the Titans" - "oh wow, have to watch that" - snore, zzzzzzz, snore, zzzzzzz, snore......... - who gives a ****.

broncos2010

Juniors
The Friday-night Broncos bore the crap out of me.
At least another Brisbane side would make Friday nights less predictable. than "whos playing tonight - "the Broncos at Suncorp" - "Oh wow thats exciting, who are they playing?" - "the Titans" - "oh wow, have to watch that" - snore, zzzzzzz, snore, zzzzzzz, snore......... - who gives a ****.

The big market in brisbane gives a ****

Vic Mackey

Referee
Genuine question:

Why do dragons fans get so uptight when someone doesnt rate them?

Basically no one has the tigers in the top 8 for 2013, I simply shrug and say fair enough.

broncos2010

Juniors
Genuine question:

Basically no one has the tigers in the top 8 for 2013, I simply shrug and say fair enough.

Because they live in a dream world.

They think Fien and Soward will get them deep in the the finals :lol:

Elias1983

Coach
There is always going to rebuilding phases players retire new kids come through cant always remain right at the top same thing will happen to storm who have been dominating last couple years when the 3 hang up the boots.

The difference is at the broncos we rebuild 2-3 years and then bang we are a serious title contender again but at dragons you where rebuilding for 30 odd years to get that title.

Also this coach you talk of you guys let him go as well so you kind of snapped youreself :lol:

Yep, and this is why you're dumb-ass.

The dragons tried to re-sign bennett but he chose to leave, Broncos tapped him on the shoulder (confirmed by the man himself). Big difference, our management tried to keep him, yours let him go.

Back to sleep now...

Last edited:

Elias1983

Coach
Genuine question:

There are plenty of Dragons supporters who who will have the same reaction as you and there is nothing wrong with that.

I simply chose to respond to a comment, if I get uptight then so be it.