What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

broncos2010

Juniors
If you call that making the finals then I would rather miss out than get embarrased like you guys did, you only just finished in front of us.

Interesting to see how you guys go this year....placing your hopes on Scott prince :lol:

:lol::lol:

How many premierships have you won in the last hmm lets say 30 years?

How about broncos in just over 20 years - 6

Oh dragons fans :eek:

jenninga

First Grade
LOL yeah the second biggest sporting club in australia and the one that has won 6 premierships and pretty much nearly made every finals series besides a couple in just over 20 years is all about Lockyer ey?

Also I remember us making the finals last season but the dragons did not.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

goggles

Juniors
:lol::lol:

How many premierships have you won in the last hmm lets say 30 years?

How about broncos in just over 20 years - 6

Oh dragons fans :eek:
for a team that has been consistently full of Australian and/or State of Origin players (what salary cap?:sarcasm:)...you would be pretty pissed as a supporter if you hadn't won a few? btw...'your' monumental success sure hasn't filled you with grace, class or humility has it champ???
Anyways, back to the important issue...I have a feeling we will be more than competitive this year...time will tell soon enough...

tumbidragon

First Grade
FFS you had a 30 year one :lol::lol:

Snapped yourself dragon fan.

Loving you is easy 'cause you're beautifull, do n' do n' do, ooooo
lokyer.jpg

Elias1983

Coach
FFS you had a 30 year one :lol::lol:

Snapped yourself dragon fan.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

That might have something to do with the fact that we have been in existence for about 50 years more than you blokes.

Having the Qld/australian team in plus the best coach in the game and you guys put 6 in 20 together did you? Come talk to me when you guys win 11 in a row and are known as the greatest team in the world.

Oh and I'm guessing you count the super league title as one right? pretty easy when your CEO at the time was almost responsible for ruining the game and then only beating half the comp to claim a title..

It's hard to get worked up about the Broncos even when they're trolling. Made up club, no proper history and no supporters anywhere in Sydney.

If it's one of those many years when we don't win the comp I'm sort of happy when they win it. It's like no one's won.

Incidentally, who are their rivals? Like, if a Brisbane supporter really wants to troll, where do they go if they want to get a serious bite? The North Queensland forum? The Warriors forum? Ha ha ha. I'm actually interested in that. Who actually, deeply, passionately cares about them one way or another? For or against?

It's hard to get worked up about the Broncos even when they're trolling. Made up club, no proper history and no supporters anywhere in Sydney.

If it's one of those many years when we don't win the comp I'm sort of happy when they win it. It's like no one's won.

Incidentally, who are their rivals? Like, if a Brisbane supporter really wants to troll, where do they go if they want to get a serious bite? The North Queensland forum? The Warriors forum? Ha ha ha. I'm actually interested in that. Who actually, deeply, passionately cares about them one way or another? For or against?

100% correct.
They are a "franchise".
We are a world famous club.

broncos2010

Juniors
100% correct.
They are a "franchise".
We are a world famous club.

You dragons fans are really funny :lol::lol:

Broncos is the second biggest sporting club in Australia after Collingwood we breath success on and off the field which shows in our stats.

We have pretty much made nearly every finals series since we have come in to the comp and have won 6 premierships in just over 20 years which is a dam good strike rate for such a hard comp.

Meanwhile such a long established club like dragons it took 30 odd years to get another premiership and straight after that premiership you went back down the hill.

So don't give me that rubbish that you think your better then us because your not.

broncos2010

Juniors
6 comps in 24 years with state of origin teams for most of that period is a poor return don't you think

Oh don't give me that rubbish we developed those players and its not our fault we had such quality teams.

Look at the player base you guys have in the Wollongong area and around and you had to wait 30 years to get another one.

Then bang there comes Beno the master mind and wins the comp straight away and turns the club around and now he left and your back to your old ways.

So don't sell me that dragon boy.

Elias1983

Coach
You dragons fans are really funny :lol::lol:

Broncos is the second biggest sporting club in Australia after Collingwood we breath success on and off the field which shows in our stats.

We have pretty much made nearly every finals series since we have come in to the comp and have won 6 premierships in just over 20 years which is a dam good strike rate for such a hard comp.

Meanwhile such a long established club like dragons it took 30 odd years to get another premiership and straight after that premiership you went back down the hill.

So don't give me that rubbish that you think your better then us because your not.

yeh if we had a whole state to choose from we'd be developing pretty good players too...

We won a premiership and went downhill?....funny that how'd you guys go after winning 06 grand final the next year? lost by 40 to mebl didn't you?

Missed out in 2010, got hammerred last year in the first year despite only finishing 2 points ahead of us. Yep you guys are going great guns

Yeh you guys have made a lot of semis i'll give you that but the years you weren't premiers you guys were there just to make up the numbers, nothing miore. So if you are happy with that the whatever floats your boat.

Back in your hole you little merkin.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Oh don't give me that rubbish we developed those players and its not our fault we had such quality teams.

Look at the player base you guys have in the Wollongong area and around and you had to wait 30 years to get another one.

Then bang there comes Beno the master mind and wins the comp straight away and turns the club around and now he left and your back to your old ways.

So don't sell me that dragon boy.

butthurt.png

broncos2010

Juniors
yeh if we had a whole state to choose from we'd be developing pretty good players too...

We won a premiership and went downhill?....funny that how'd you guys go after winning 06 grand final the next year? lost by 40 to mebl didn't you?

Missed out in 2010, got hammerred last year in the first year despite only finishing 2 points ahead of us. Yep you guys are going great guns

Yeh you guys have made a lot of semis i'll give you that but the years you weren't premiers you guys were there just to make up the numbers, nothing miore. So if you are happy with that the whatever floats your boat.

Back in your hole you little merkin.

No matter how you turn it to make yourself sleep easier at night we have won 6 premierships in just over 24 years while you have had 1 in that was brought to you by beno the broncos hero for life.

Stats speak more then your words my friend we are the most successful club in the last 20 years so deal with it.

Elias1983

Coach
No matter how you turn it to make yourself sleep easier at night we have won 6 premierships in just over 24 years while you have had 1 in that was brought to you by beno the broncos hero for life.

Stats speak more then your words my friend we are the most successful club in the last 20 years so deal with it.

Ah yeh bennett helped a great deal in getting us our premiership...I recall him being a massive help in getting yours too...your point?

He was the best thing to come out of Brisbane since the highway...

I sleep very well thank you very much knowing I support the greatest football team in the world not just Australia...Yep 6 comps in 24 years ....you only have another 10 to go to catch us (you're right, stats do speak louder than words) which won't happen because Brisbane are declining big time.

Latest posts