What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Genuine question:

Why do dragons fans get so uptight when someone doesnt rate them?

Basically no one has the tigers in the top 8 for 2013, I simply shrug and say fair enough.
Genuine reply:

Why do you give a shit?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
No pulling the wool over your eyes Vic.

So why do Saints get so much under your skin?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Yeah man I'm smrat as

I told you many times, the st.george dragon mascot touched me when I was in primary school

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I don't recall you saying that Vic. Maybe you dreamt it.

You obviously take all this very personally. Is there something I can do to help?

tumbidragon

First Grade
I just wanna be mates with all you guys

I don't know why your such jerks to me
Awwwww. bring it in big fulla
tigr.jpg

Fingerbang

Bench
I have always liked Vic.....he is a good stick.

I never complain about his feelings towards my Dragons, because you would have to be some kind of genius if you support the Tigers, and my parents always taught me to not make fun of geniuss.

InThatNumber

Juniors
I am pretty sure Prince and Wallace are going to do a better job then Fien and Soward

Both played at origin level, I am pretty sure they will complement each other nicely.
so if having played origin is how you determine who is going to be the better halves combo, then You DO know that both Soward and Fien have played Origin, right?

Latest posts