What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Tone83

Juniors
I've always maintained st george is the worst team in the comp, what was odd was when they were winning, now their record matches their innate shitness and all is well with the universe.

I've always maintained st george is the worst team in the comp, what was odd was when they were winning, now their record matches their innate shitness and all is well with the universe.

You'd know all about shite being a souffs fan now wouldn't you?

Owen Da Saints

Juniors

Nice one numbnut !
While we're on the topic of "shitness", if you take away a team getting a wooden spoon for cheating, Souffs have won more wooden spoons than any team has won premierships (legitimately!) since the NRL started in 98 !
Now that is "innate shitness" right there ! :lol:

Last edited:

Elias1983

Coach

Suggests to me you are mayor of shitville...

Now f**k off will you...

FundyDragon

Bench
I love the fact your name is bronco2010. Is that paying homage to our one of many premiership wins?

The poor bloke joins League Unlimited in March 2010 with great anticipation of of a Bronco's premiership and thus the user name "bronco2010" only to be bitterly disappointed that the Dragons win and now forever holds a grudge. Remember Dragons 2010 you poor silly.

SilentAssassin

Juniors
Williams is over rated by most people.

If he was any good he'd be in the 7 over McCrone who is pretty ordinary himself. Certainly nothing to get excited about.

tumbidragon

First Grade
If that is the case why did he want to go to broncos at first :lol::lol:

Oh my you dragons fans will buy anything.
How's life me little mate? I know you had your little sook when we snatched Widdop from under your noses. Then you threw your handbag on the ground and had a tanty when #THEDuges signed with Saints... Just checking up since you've been awfully quiet now. I hear Ben Roberts is off contract. He'd fit in perfectly at your mob.