What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

bottle

Coach
Stay tuned attention seeking imbecile.
More purchases to come.
You'll have plenty more to cry about all too soon.
Bye Bye,

tumbidragon

First Grade
Why would I care about him?

I don't rate him at all, anyone can look good playing with the big 3 at storm.
:lol: I'm sure you are quiet pleased with your halves options, and you would of absolutely hated Widdop playing for the Drongco's. I mean Wallace being the gun that he is and Princey is going to have to extend his contract until 2017... But it's OK, you still have Norman as a back up.... Woops. Tear up princess, you may even get princess Wally to don the boots again... :lol:

jenninga

First Grade
Why would I care about him?

I don't rate him at all, anyone can look good playing with the big 3 at storm.
Like the way the Broncos were dug out of the sh*t countless times by Lockyer,eg against us in 2011 and you went on to MEEKLY surrender to Manly the next week when Lockyer was out.
And you have been sh*t ever since without him.

blaza88z

Coach
lol, he's a dopey troll from another club you goose

actually I am not even trolling, just saying what I am sure any other fan is thinking, it may be hard for you to see that through the goggles you have on but I haven't said anything that wasn't true

blaza88z

Coach
if I wanted to troll I could, I mean I am one of the greatest trolls of all time (on another account) :lol:

Godz Illa

Coach
That's what all trolls say.

BennyV, blaza has that special blend of arrogance and ignorance that you only get from Broncos fans

blaza88z

Coach
That's what all trolls say.

BennyV, blaza has that special blend of arrogance and ignorance that you only get from Broncos fans

I think I built that arrogance and ignorance off the back of the 92 & 93 grand finals, ever since then I just haven't been able to control my humility. I don't know what happened.

Godz Illa

Coach
Dont sell yourself short. You've been blessed with such gifts ever since the moment you were secreted onto a lang park seat.

Tone83

Juniors
Dragons in a nutshell, no eye for talent, just a pack of weak clowns running around every year. Even when you won the premiership under wayne you had no talented athletes. Think.wayne was trying to make a point about his coaching ability, and he did.

BennyV

Referee
Dragons in a nutshell, no eye for talent, just a pack of weak clowns running around every year. Even when you won the premiership under wayne you had no talented athletes. Think.wayne was trying to make a point about his coaching ability, and he did.

Fanserviceftw_7538_Obvious_troll_is_obvious.jpg

bottle

Coach

Tell us all how wingers are the most important players in a team again genius.
We all need a laugh every now and then, and almost everything you post elicits such a response.

blaza88z

Coach
Where did my posts go?

I thought they were full of intellect and am dumbfounded that they got removed.

blaza88z

Coach
Can I say anything I want in here without having mods sending me privates messages telling me to not be so offensive? :cool: