What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Robbie'o'Davis

Juniors
Heard from a few mates, that after the win few of the boys got on the drink saturday night..

Trent and Josh had a blue apparently, not to sure whether or not it came to blows or not (assuming it did)

Has anyone else heard of this!?

Card Shark

Immortal
With the dragons

We have a very good fullback who has played state of origin & continues to excel on the field , without making unfortunate headlines off it + he hasn't disgraced his body with god-awful tattoos.

We are so happy for you!! Can't wait for the next Dugan headline.

krispyredv

Juniors
We have a very good fullback who has played state of origin & continues to excel on the field , without making unfortunate headlines off it + he hasn't disgraced his body with god-awful tattoos.

Next headline will be him as dally m player of the year thank you very much. Michael who? Doesn't he play basketball.

blaza88z

Coach
i'm not a sharks fan, i'm not a dragons fan but I have something to say

this is one of the worst troll attempts of all time

the deadv fan obviously heard the Morris rumours and needed to have a dig, problem is he came up with nothing but dirt

:lol:

krispyredv

Juniors
i'm not a sharks fan, i'm not a dragons fan but I have something to say

this is one of the worst troll attempts of all time

the deadv fan obviously heard the Morris rumours and needed to have a dig, problem is he came up with nothing but dirt

:lol:

Problem is, Morris doesn't want to join a legendary team like the sharks with all their glorious premierships, he himself rubbished the rumours.

krispyredv

Juniors

25-12 rings a bell hmm....