What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

big pat

Coach
I actually just feel sorry for you guys, this is SUCH a shitty club. I'm kind of just wandering around in here, farting and leaving trash laying around, because it's my way of protesting what I feel is just disrespect to a supporter base.

Witt? f**king witt? If my club signed witt I'd see it as a slap in the face, how about do nothing instead, that's more useful than signing Witt. When will this club make moves to be relavant? The way the panthers and Eels have for 2014 for example? At some point you have to decide to have a proper go at it, until you do you're just basically pissing on the faces of your fans and laughing. That's what the dragons are doing, and you all should be mad.

and you should mind your own business, because you have no f**king idea what so ever.

Tone83

Juniors
I understand you're hurt and angry, I would be too man. Stop holding on to the pain, let it go, let the dragons go. This is an abusive relationship, you need to find someone who cares about you. There are 15 other teams out there that respect their fans... well, maybe 13. The Tigers and Raiders are somewhat dragons like in their contempt for their fans.

big pat

Coach
I understand you're hurt and angry, I would be too man. Stop holding on to the pain, let it go, let the dragons go. This is an abusive relationship, you need to find someone who cares about you. There are 15 other teams out there that respect their fans... well, maybe 13. The Tigers and Raiders are somewhat dragons like in their contempt for their fans.

the only pain in here is you, worry about your own team, who ever that is.

Godz Illa

Coach
Tone knows all about abusive relationships -he's a LOL@SOUFFS supporter. He hasn't even seen a grand final since John Lennon wrote 'Imagine'.

"Imagine no grand finals
It isnt hard to do
Nothing but the Shield to play for
and maybe a spoon or two..."

Tone83

Juniors
The Maroons, hmm, not a lot to worry about there. I like to lend my concern for the teams that need it. It feels good to give back to the community, you know? The dragons are the saddest charity case I can think of, so I'm here to help in any way I can.

jenninga

First Grade
The Maroons, hmm, not a lot to worry about there. I like to lend my concern for the teams that need it. It feels good to give back to the community, you know? The dragons are the saddest charity case I can think of, so I'm here to help in any way I can.

Your the one who needs help.

Tone83

Juniors
Really Jenninga? Yeah ok I need help. Lol, please.

Seriously though I am willing to be a shoulder to cry on for any dragons fans out there.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol @ the self ownership. Poor Tone, the troll in denial.

Hey kid, tell us again how Dave Taylor is a winger.

Tone83

Juniors
With the duge the dragons have exactly one man who can create points, usually this doesn't work so well, no matter how good that one man is (see 2010-2012 eels with hayne).
It's obvious with the dragons you just rub out the duge, and as much as many here would love to rub one out while thinking of duge, or help the duge rub one of his own out, I just don't think the saints are going anywhere next year. Get a second danger man and things could change, but one danger man? not gonna cut it.

grouch

First Grade
With the duge the dragons have exactly one man who can create points, usually this doesn't work so well, no matter how good that one man is (see 2010-2012 eels with hayne).
It's obvious with the dragons you just rub out the duge, and as much as many here would love to rub one out while thinking of duge, or help the duge rub one of his own out, I just don't think the saints are going anywhere next year. Get a second danger man and things could change, but one danger man? not gonna cut it.
If only we had a World Cup winning superstar like Krisnan Inu.

Your opinion is worthless

Tone83

Juniors
He would make a massive difference, it's actually exactly what the dragons need. That's what hayne had in 09 and why the eels were a championship side (losing only to the cheating storm). Then went to a wooden spoon side without inu, much like the dragons are set to in 2014 with their laughably empty side.
That second danger man is so critically important, a 3rd or 4th all the better.

Dragons have one, and frankly one not close to the likes of a hayne, so it's going to be a massive struggle next year.

possm

Coach
He would make a massive difference, it's actually exactly what the dragons need. That's what hayne had in 09 and why the eels were a championship side (losing only to the cheating storm). Then went to a wooden spoon side without inu, much like the dragons are set to in 2014 with their laughably empty side.

Dragons have one, and frankly one not close to the likes of a hayne, so it's going to be a massive struggle next year.

Sorry I don't agree; Dugan, Morris, Nightingale, Widdop and Merrin under a good coach and a good game plan would be up there with the best. I am expecting our forwards (under instructions/training of Craig Young) to perform much better in 2014. Look for a break out year from De Belin, Frizell, Stockwell and Groat. Cooper, Thompson will add a lot to our foward strength.

If it works out as I think it will, our backs will have more room and variety in attack next year.

Now comes the uncertain part. If Young is responsible for the performance of the forwards and Mary is responsible for the teams attack, then it seems that Price will be taking responsibility for the the team’s defence.

My tip is that we will be a much better team in attack this year but have problems with our defence. Hope I'm wrong because I would love the Dragons to be competitive in 2014.

grouch

First Grade

Utterly utterly worthless

Father Ted

First Grade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JOXTWqzw2I

Like you're last grand final win it's in black and white. Enjoy.