What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Drew-Sta

Staff member
This isn't a troll mate.

Serious question.

lol @ serious question :lol:

ObviousTroll.jpg

Des Hasler

Juniors
Are you all wearing last years finals T-Shirt that Doust printed for you?
What a pathetic bunch of knockers. I think the real last laugh will come this weekend when StMerge bow out of the premiership hunt. Right on cue.

Des Hasler

Juniors
So you're all so cocky and confident? If the St George steelers fans were a little more humble, we wouldn't all be waiting for the cough cough cough.

What have you guys got planned for grand final day? Got a back up plan?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Do you have a mental disability of some kind?

Honestly, I want to know

I don't usually respond to your posts as I feel uncomfortable at the thought potentially hurting a disable person

T.

I note that you're getting more sensitive. For the record, I always knew you took yourself way too seriously.

The evolution of ReadThisNoPremiers:

1. Discovered emoticons.
2. Discovered the 'submit' button.
3. Discovered what it is like to be the subject of ridicule.
4. Discovered whinging.
5. Discovered his cranky inner self. Tantrums.
6. Discovered probability and how every Jason Choker kick at goal has a 50% chance of being successful. (LOL!!!)
7. Discovered self ownership.
8. Discovered tears of a clown.
9. Discovered his high horse.
10. Discovered the log out button.

Only one step on the evolutionary ladder to go.

I note that you're getting more sensitive. For the record, I always knew you took yourself way too seriously.

The evolution of ReadThisNoPremiers:

1. Discovered emoticons.
2. Discovered the 'submit' button.
3. Discovered what it is like to be the subject of ridicule.
4. Discovered whinging.
5. Discovered his cranky inner self. Tantrums.
6. Discovered probability and how every Jason Choker kick at goal has a 50% chance of being successful. (LOL!!!)
7. Discovered self ownership.
8. Discovered tears of a clown.
9. Discovered his high horse.
10. Discovered the log out button.

Only one step on the evolutionary ladder to go.

Don't you just wish the things in your head were true Willow?

Hopefully most of you are around for the choke

I want to see the tears flow

T.

to_ddeath

Coach
Do you have a mental disability of some kind?

Honestly, I want to know

I don't usually respond to your posts as I feel uncomfortable at the thought potentially hurting a disable person

T.

Your very existence makes me completely uncomfortable. Now with that, f**k OFF CLOWN.

T.

Des Hasler

Juniors
Your very existence makes me completely uncomfortable. Now with that, f**k OFF CLOWN.

T.

The true keyboard warrior. Its morons like you that make the rest of us want the st merge steelers to choke. And they will. So while your waiting for the game, do as your mum told you to do when you were 5, go wash your mouth out with soap you grub.

big pat

Coach
The true keyboard warrior. Its morons like you that make the rest of us want the st merge steelers to choke. And they will. So while your waiting for the game, do as your mum told you to do when you were 5, go wash your mouth out with soap you grub.

ddeath can pretty much say what he pleases, if you look at the top left, it says st george illawarra dragons, if you don't like it, don't come in here, no need to retort about a keyboard warrior, when you're one yourself.