What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
The title says it all. I dont care what you looseheaded freaks care, this is a forum and I am entitled to my opinion.

Bask in my glory you filthy mutts.

bradeel

Juniors
The title says it all. I dont care what you looseheaded freaks care, this is a forum and I am entitled to my opinion.

Bask in my glory you filthy mutts.

you are indeed entitled to your opinion.

you are also entitled to be called an absolute moron, which i suspect you might over the coming days, based on this opinion.

nöyd

Staff member
GrammarNazi.jpg

By overated, do you mean that he ate too much?

eg.

"I am Jarryd Hayne, I think I'm going to hurl as I just went to McDonalds and had 2 Big Macs. I think I overated."

kruzin

Juniors
For Jarrod Hayne failing this year? I remember last year he was absolutely hammered at the back end of 2009 before the final, then he didn't play to well, then he was put to wing on the Australian team (bad move..) & was hardly given the ball....but this year, everyone seems to expect him to be the number 1 player in the NRL, is it to much pressure for such a young kid?

Discuss.

TrigaTheTiger

Juniors
As someone who is sick of the concieted Parramatta bravado, I for one am happy that you guys are sh*te this year.

Slime fans are, in general, the worst loosers in the comp and even worse, the worst winners.

Its a breath of fresh air to see the Sharks break their duck against you guys.

Its an even bigger breath of fresh air that you couldnt score a single point against them.

Hayne is going to kill your club and that makes me laugh.

Burn in hell.

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts