What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladmate

Bench
You can see where he is coming from. Eels are the most over-hyped team in the comp. The Hayne Train is a joke.

Good on you. Just word your words correctly. Any team with that much media hype, they are just asking for insults when they fail.

Eelementary

Post Whore
You can see where he is coming from. Eels are the most over-hyped team in the comp. The Hayne Train is a joke.

Good on you. Just word your words correctly. Any team with that much media hype, they are just asking for insults when they fail.

How? It's not Eels fans going on in the papers and the news about the team. It's the media. How are we 'asking for insults' when we fail when the fans have done nothing?

In any case, say what you like - you're all jealous that we have Hayne and you don't.

Eelementary

Post Whore
As someone who is sick of the concieted Parramatta bravado, I for one am happy that you guys are sh*te this year.

Slime fans are, in general, the worst loosers in the comp and even worse, the worst winners.

Its a breath of fresh air to see the Sharks break their duck against you guys.

Its an even bigger breath of fresh air that you couldnt score a single point against them.

Hayne is going to kill your club and that makes me laugh.

Burn in hell.

xx

By the way, Megatron, here's a tip - if you want to come across as literate and worldly, at least spell "conceited" and "losers" correctly.

scottyeel

Bench

:lol:Lol, we are overhyped but at least we have done something lately to warrant that hype.
TV commentators blow their load weekly over Benji and the Tigers yet they haven't even made the finals for 4 consecutive seasons.:lol:

Snoochies

First Grade
As someone who is sick of the concieted Parramatta bravado, I for one am happy that you guys are sh*te this year.

Slime fans are, in general, the worst loosers in the comp and even worse, the worst winners.

Its a breath of fresh air to see the Sharks break their duck against you guys.

Its an even bigger breath of fresh air that you couldnt score a single point against them.

Hayne is going to kill your club and that makes me laugh.

Burn in hell.

xx

Loosers?????? What is this word you speak of?:iwstupid:

El Diablo

Post Whore
more lookin forward to showin off our premiership rings next time we play parra

:lol:

you can show us this

wooden-spoon.jpg

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.