What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

BG

Juniors
Parra Guru said:
I have a feeling you don't pin yourself to a team so you can't be criticised one way or another :D

Criticised? I wasn't aware that supporters missed tackles.

Smartman

Juniors
Great initiative by the mighty eels, instead of improving their player roster why not improve the amount of fans they have.

Great work :thumn

Smartman said:
Great initiative by the mighty eels, instead of improving their player roster why not improve the amount of fans they have.

Its not like you can talk.... your team just retired the No. 18 jersey :lol: For the fans:lol:
That's what the big announcement was... what a joke.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Smartman said:

smarty, you know how you give us a ribbing about the amount of ex Parra players performing at other clubs?? just wondering if you can tell me hoe Jonathon Thurston is performing at the moment? ;-)

Smartman

Juniors
eelavation said:
smarty, you know how you give us a ribbing about the amount of ex Parra players performing at other clubs?? just wondering if you can tell me hoe Jonathon Thurston is performing at the moment? ;-)

Hes playing great on field ATM, dont know how hes performing off the field if you know what i mean :cool:

Lets just say he was better off field player at the dogs than on field :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
meh, jonathon thurston, i once saw him punch a guy in the back of the head and run like hell before he had a chance to retaliate.
not a fan

Smartman

Juniors
Eelementary said:
Riddell is a match-winner and a talkative, passionate player. An on-field leader throughg his actions.

We are not talking about a McDonalds eating contest here :lol:

If Pj Is 28 or under....Welcome to Canterbury son :cool:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hey BG how's that top 4 bet looking with the Knights, hope you didn't throw to much on it :lol:

El Diablo

Post Whore
48-18 to the spoon favourites :lol:

supercoach :lol:

Getting on well with Joey :lol:
watch the trolls bite

hineyrulz

Post Whore
El Diablo said:
48-18 to the spoon favourites :lol:

supercoach :lol:

Getting on well with Joey :lol:
watch the trolls bite
I wonder if we'll see Smithy's Bum chum BG on here El D :lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
Why do we need a thread like this? There has been whinging about Newcastle fans not being able to let go........ seems like there a re a lot here who can't either. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts