What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
scottyeel said:
I couldn't be bothered reading most of the crap in here, but are you serious that this dude goes for "Brian Smith"? If so:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yep it's true :crazy:

El Diablo

Post Whore
BG said:
All right, I'll grant you this. To be more accurate, my money followed the coach. :lol:

no, it was your tongue that you followed as it follows Brian

BG said:
The new theory of mental sanity according to El Diablo? Based around one's loyalty to a rugby league team? Is that the best you can do? :lol: .

not loyalty to league

it's your man love for Smithy that is sick

Parra Guru

Coach
Brian, nothing personal but you are quite possibly the most useless poster on here and that is saying something.

"I don't follow a team, I follow a coach" wtf is that? Seriously?

So you like feeling good about the regular season, and then feeling sh*thouse in the finals? You're a sucker for punishment.

Parra Guru

Coach
ohhhh I get it, so you're not a coach fan, you're just a turn coat/bandwagoner hahaha that's heaps better mate

Parra Guru

Coach
We are all used to seeing fickle fans on here, I don't actually get your purpose though? I'm confused? You follow whichever league team gets you good odds at the start of the season? What are you doing here exactly? This place is generally for league supporters. I understand the other fans in this thread, whether or not I agree with their views. I just don't get what your purpose is here?

Status
Not open for further replies.