What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serc

First Grade
pazzaeel said:
that is an ugly team. how many chances do these hacks get?

Originally Posted by Hurriflatch
25 this year
25 next year
25 the year after
then Hagan's contract expires

Cooooooooooorect!

Watch for Lowrie to 5/8 if there's ever an injury in the halves - yes I'm not kidding, Hagan did it a number of times last year.

Eelectrifying

Juniors
sharks8601 said:
hagan will be the down fall, unless he brings joey down the f3 to replace that arrogant tim smith

Go back on your Sharks forum with the rest of the Shire wingers and all their premierships. Dust a duster with you while your at it to dust that trophie cabinet that has never been used. Oh and congratulations on making the history books on Monday night... It will be the only thing the Sharks are remembered for this year.

Parra Guru

Coach
BG said:
Welcome to the idea that you can be a league supporter and not an out-and-out club supporter. I'm loyal when it comes to supporting league as a spectacle over union. It's a great game.

Tell me, Parra Guru, did you continue to watch the footy after Parra got knocked out in the first semi-final last year? Did you still discuss it with people? Maybe even still post to this forum?

Not Much actually. But I still followed the game yes. I have a feeling you don't pin yourself to a team so you can't be criticised one way or another :D

sharks8601

Juniors
Eelectrifying said:
Go back on your Sharks forum with the rest of the Shire wingers and all their premierships. Dust a duster with you while your at it to dust that trophie cabinet that has never been used. Oh and congratulations on making the history books on Monday night... It will be the only thing the Sharks are remembered for this year.

wingers????

oh sorry your a westy, your still 20 years behind the rest of us

Eelectrifying

Juniors
sharks8601 said:
wingers????

oh sorry your a westy, your still 20 years behind the rest of us

Like I said you have nothing............

You are just like Ricky Stuart, fighting a lost cause. :lol:

sharks8601

Juniors
Suitman said:
When we want your input, we'll ask for it.

Suity

its an open forum where people are FREE to place there input
If you dont like it or cant handle the truth i suggest you go back to watching the simpsons

sharks8601

Juniors
Eelectrifying said:
Like I said you have nothing............

You are just like Ricky Stuart, fighting a lost cause. :lol:

shows how little hagan and the rest of your arrogent players have considering the sharks are in the top 8
i believe the eels are in the 8 as well, just the wrong section
get used to it eelectricock :D

Suitman

Post Whore
sharks8601 said:
If you dont like it or cant handle the truth i suggest you go back to watching the simpsons

The Simpsons is a great show tbh. ;-)
I was only joking mate.

Suity

Eelectrifying

Juniors
sharks8601 said:

Sharkie go back to the sharks forum with all of the other incest Shire boys talking about how they all love jacking off Kimmorley and Dykes, the worst halves pairing ever.

sharks8601

Juniors
Eelectrifying said:
Sharkie go back to the sharks forum with all of the other incest Shire boys talking about how they all love jacking off Kimmorley and Dykes, the worst halves pairing ever.

and yet we have a better strike rate then funch and knob jocky, your just one of those so called 'band wagon supporters' eelectricock who you see at the game when they start winning with your little jersy with funch on the back hoping he blows you a kiss
GET A ROOM

Eelectrifying

Juniors
sharks8601 said:
shows how little hagan and the rest of your arrogent players have considering the sharks are in the top 8
i believe the eels are in the 8 as well, just the wrong section
get used to it eelectricock :D

Why do you make me do this to you again???

"Now in second place on the Premiership ladder, the Sharks have won eight of their last nine matches. Melbourne leads the competition on 26 points, with the Sharks now on 22."

"After going to the half time break seemingly in control, a dominating second half performance from their rivals has seen the Sharks slump to a disappointing 34-14 loss at the hands of the Parramatta Eels."

"The penalty miss and the narrow loss capped off a year where the Sharks lost their last 10 games"

How quickly we forget. You just worry about the Sharks not choking on a darkie again mate like last year and the year before that and the 40 odd years before that.

sharks8601

Juniors
Eelectrifying said:
Why do you make me do this to you again???

"Now in second place on the Premiership ladder, the Sharks have won eight of their last nine matches. Melbourne leads the competition on 26 points, with the Sharks now on 22."

"After going to the half time break seemingly in control, a dominating second half performance from their rivals has seen the Sharks slump to a disappointing 34-14 loss at the hands of the Parramatta Eels."

"The penalty miss and the narrow loss capped off a year where the Sharks lost their last 10 games"

How quickly we forget. You just worry about the Sharks not choking on a darkie again mate like last year and the year before that and the 40 odd years before that.

same sh*t different day, your to dumb to think of something new, get with the times and stop hanging out at places that still play 80's music

Eelectrifying

Juniors
sharks8601 said:
same sh*t different day, your to dumb to think of something new, get with the times and stop hanging out at places that still play 80's music

Same sh*t different day but it still hurts doesn't it.

U should stop driving up from the shire and picking up all our westie chicks, instead stay down there and take your sister out and wine. dine, 69 her.:cool:

Stagger eel

Staff member
can both of you please tone it down before I start deleting threads...and you both know who I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.