What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanceMaster2000

Juniors
Twizzle said:
and all their posts get dumped in here, is that what you want ?

So you reckon they had a legitimate case to ban me, when simply they could've desginated a thread like ours for trolling.

Now I know each forum is different, with different moderators, but there forum posters were allowed to post anywhere they wanted too before the swamp was created i'm led to believe. Those particular posters are still able to post in this forum.

Imo it was quite petty, and resembles something Bigfooty would do when something is posted that isn't exactly what they anticipated.

TooheysNew

Coach
DanceMaster2000 said:
So you reckon they had a legitimate case to ban me, when simply they could've desginated a thread like ours for trolling.

Now I know each forum is different, with different moderators, but there forum posters were allowed to post anywhere they wanted too before the swamp was created i'm led to believe. Those particular posters are still able to post in this forum.

Imo it was quite petty, and resembles something Bigfooty would do when something is posted that isn't exactly what they anticipated.
Wow. You really need a hobby. Loser.

BG

Juniors
hineyrulz said:
BG WHERE ARE YOU? ;-) :lol: HOWS THAT TOP 4 BET FOR THE NAUGHTS GOING.

El Diablo said:
you been in a coma?

Just about. After reading your drivel.

:nwave:

I posted the above (#564) before the Knights lost to Canberra, and waved goodbye for good reason. Otherwise, I'd still be around to spar over the turn around in the teams' fortunes. The juvenile brains of El Diablo et al just don't juggle my jollies I'm afraid... yes, that's right, ED, I'm too busy jerking off poor old Brian... ha ha...

For the record, still pretty confident about the top-4 bet if Joey makes it back on the field and plays most of the season. However, I'm absolutely certain I won't be around here to gloat or otherwise.

Don't scratch your acne too hard in my absence, ED.

Anyway, adolescents, it's certainly been tedious chatting. For the last time I'll show myself :arrow: . I'm sure I'll be missed. :cool:

ByRd

First Grade
How can someone put Hindmarsh ahead of Johns, when he isnt even close to Big Willie ;)

The Colonel

Immortal
So, with conspiracy theories being such as they are, has Johns retired to get away from Brian Smith? After all, Tahu didn't chase the money, he was getting away from Hagan......

El Diablo

Post Whore
i like these

bluesbreaker said:
Btw, cut-paste. Thought Hag... Sorry, Smith didn't play favourites?

Burwood said:
Smith cutting and pasting his side and naming a backrower at 5/8, while Hagan has dropped Lowrie to Premier League for the second successive week.

Oh, the irony.

Smith has played favourites since the year dot

Status
Not open for further replies.