What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchy

Immortal
I dont even bother reading the garbage that douche bag posts..

let down to all manly fans that kid is

Stagger eel

Staff member
scottyj said:
I dont even bother reading the garbage that douche bag posts..

let down to all manly fans that kid is

come on Scotty, Princess effie's good value...obviously lacking in the brain department but still good value :lol:

Dutchy

Immortal
eelavation said:
come on Scotty, Princess effie's good value...obviously lacking in the brain department but still good value :lol:

For other teams supporters maybe..we have to put up with the aftermath

CharlieF

Juniors
El Diablo said:
there's a Manly forum :?

Guys,

You are talking about a Manly player in the Parra Forum. No wonder its a ghost town in the Manly forums, you guys are stealing all out topics.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
CharlieF said:
Guys,

You are talking about a Manly player in the Parra Forum. No wonder its a ghost town in the Manly forums, you guys are stealing all out topics.

all one of them

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
CharlieF said:
The only thing Lyon is sorry for is that he was ever involved with Parra. He made a mistake and he promises to make good at Manly. Thats what he was trying to say.

Parramatta is ancient history for him. He may have left for one reason, but he never returned for a different one.

Thats my theory.

yea... you gotta hate the club that brings you down from Wee Waa - houses you - gives you a contract and an opportunity - turns you into a rep player...

:lol: :lol: :(

Hellsy

Immortal
scottyj said:
What Lyon did to Parra is unforgivable..

But i beleive in second chances and fresh starts..

So I wont judge him

WOW!

Thats about the best post in this whole thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.