What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
CharlieF said:
Lets face it guys, the only way you will even hurt Lyon is with an illegal shot. He is as tough as nails and as tough as anybody that you have in your team.
a good tackle to the lower ribs will be just fine:D

Love to see that little pig winded to buggery.

CharlieF

Juniors
Most players when going into a tackle, attempt to hurt the other player in some way.

Lyon has already been heavily targetted and heavily marked this year. He's copped his fair share of rough tackles as well. He has also gotten better with each one of those hits, so please, continue.

Gronk

Staff member
CharlieF said:
Lets face it guys, the only way you will even hurt Lyon is with an illegal shot. He is as tough as nails and as tough as anybody that you have in your team.

As Sterlo said: Good football player, but as a man he lacks class.

CharlieF, just to put your mind at ease, we are not going to Target your Jamie Lyon, The Game Plan is to beat manly and not to Beat Jamie Lyon, we will have a (singular) man marking Jamie as we will have a Man Marking the other 12 players on the Field.

I personally don't think Jamie is "Scum" as some in the previous thread would have you believe, I also think Jamie received some bad advise around 2004, but I have to give it to him he was being loyal to a Mate, unfortunately at the expense of his NRL career at that time.

The only ill will out Parramatta way will come from the fans, and if that is all Jamie has to worry about I am sure he will be fine. But if that is all Jamie worries about, I am pretty sure Inu or Smith will run around him.

CharlieF

Juniors
eelavation said:
someone who would bleed for our jersey V's someone who walked away when things got a little tough..

please suity :roll:

He would leave in a heartbeat if he was offerered even 50thou more than anywhere else. With maybe the exception of Hindmarsh, that is the reality. Even Grothe (You can't get more Parramatta than that) left you guys for the money.

Lyon never left for the money, otherwise he would still be in England getting bigger bucks than what he is now.

CharlieF

Juniors
JessEel said:
yea but that can be said about alot of professions. Ask anyone i know, i love my job dearly, and consider myself very lucky. But if i could only work til i was 35, and was offered $50, 000 more elsewhere, of course i'd take it!

This was the quote:

Originally Posted by eelavation
someone who would bleed for our jersey V's

They will bleed for the jersey unless its for more money somewhere else.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
CharlieF said:
Well if the players can keep their mind on it, maybe. But if the fans are any indication of the players, then the team has already lost the plot.

Hard choice. Punish Judas or try and win the game. The temptation might just be too much.

we can do both

Hellsy

Immortal
CharlieF said:
He would leave in a heartbeat if he was offerered even 50thou more than anywhere else. With maybe the exception of Hindmarsh, that is the reality. Even Grothe (You can't get more Parramatta than that) left you guys for the money.

No he didn't.
When he left last time it was because he had no idea if he wanted to continue with the game, he gave up while he recovered from a knee injury and whilst that was happening he became slightly depressed and quit altogether.
He got over it and went to the Rooters for less money and eventually came back to Parra.

Parra Guru

Coach
like Hellsy said...

Charlie, do u do your research before you come out with those stupid statements??

CharlieF

Juniors
The only thing Lyon is sorry for is that he was ever involved with Parra. He made a mistake and he promises to make good at Manly. Thats what he was trying to say.

Parramatta is ancient history for him. He may have left for one reason, but he never returned for a different one.

Thats my theory.

scottyeel

Bench
CharlieF said:
The only thing Lyon is sorry for is that he was ever involved with Parra. He made a mistake and he promises to make good at Manly. Thats what he was trying to say.

Parramatta is ancient history for him. He may have left for one reason, but he never returned for a different one.

Thats my theory.
What are you, a mind reader?
f**k off troll.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
CharlieF said:

Thats my theory.
My theory is your a f**kwit.

Dutchy

Immortal
What Lyon did to Parra is unforgivable..

But i beleive in second chances and fresh starts..

So I wont judge him

CharlieF

Juniors
V1er said:
and excatly how does lyon making good at Manly make up for what he did to parra :lol:

Somebody is deleting my posts. I guess Lyon has to cop all your crap without allowing anyone defending or at least responding. I wasn't aware that this thread was exclusivley a lets "insult and slander Lyon" thread.

Dutchy

Immortal
This is the swamp..

Parra sections only allows Parra fans to post..So all outsiders posts get moved to here.

Prevents trolling in serious threads

CharlieF

Juniors
scottyj said:
This is the swamp..

Parra sections only allows Parra fans to post..So all outsiders posts get moved to here.

Prevents trolling in serious threads

What serious thread? LOL

I thought what the hell are my posts getting deleted for, when some of the stuff being left there were far worse.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I've seen the Manly forum, no wonder no one posts in there

its a ghost town

Status
Not open for further replies.