What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
:lol:

Just wait for " it's all Hagans fault we're in this situation" or " If Hagan was coach we wouldn't have won any games this year":lol:

"Why wont Hagan pick Brad Tighe":lol:

Parra Guru

Coach
Thought I'd refresh why the swamp was created!

BG said:
I know that many of you couldn't care less about Brian Smith since he left, but there are also a few with a soft spot for him who are interested to see how he goes at the Knights.

Here's an update from the Newcastle forum on the impression he's made thus far. In accordance with their reputations, it sounds like Smithy and Hagan couldn't be a bigger contrast. It will certainly be intriguing to see how things pan out for their respective sides.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=162279

"This comes from a source of mine who's usually spot on!
Smith has been a revelation so far, the amount of work that the players are being expected to do is 10 X more than under supercoach.
Defensive drills, moves, positional plays, there is a much greater expectation on the players than under Supercoach.
Smith took all the coaching staff away for a weeks retreat, most of the attendees queried what they could possibly do for a whole week, all came back super impressed, Smith didn't repeat himself once during the week was the comment and the staff are amazed at the information covered during the week.
Smith is amazed at the lack of skills of the forwards both ball playing / catching and defensively and he is working them hard.
He is instilling a strong discipline, Supercoach was a 1/4 to, 1/4 past coach, by that I mean that if training was at 2pm then players would drift into from 1.45pm to 2.15pm and Supercoach would just shrug his shoulders. Under Smith they must be there in full kit ready to train at 1.45pm for a 2pm start.
All in all this guy said the club is a different place with Smith around and he said the players are really taking to the extra work and demands, he said it is a different club.”

:lol: :lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade
bluemazda said:
green definite gone to the sharks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay s*cko eels

Good luck to him now that must mean kimmorley and dykes are gone!!!

RABK

Referee
Hagan will get you back on track in the second half, watch the Eels fightback.

RABK

Referee
Mmmm i was sincere.

As for eelavation a few posts up, have another read of the post before mine and let me know if you get it you gimp midget.

Dutchy

Immortal
Hurriflatch said:
I'm glad I didn't waste my hard earned money to watch these 17 over rated hacks disgrace the Eels jersey

Hagan should force everyone to sleep outside in the nude maybe frostbite might make these players turn up

It's obvious they read too much into their own overrated hype this week

You were saying stuff totally different on NRL forum before the match started.

mickdo

Coach
Johns Magic said:
Yeah the ref's really robbed you guys tonight.

It should be you guys winning 30-0 at half-time.
Nah, we suck as well, but it should have only been about Raiders 18-0

Glenn

First Grade
Johns Magic said:
Yeah the ref's really robbed you guys tonight.

It should be you guys winning 30-0 at half-time.

Read the thread properly dipsh*t, pay attention to those posts saying Parramatta are playing poorly/Canberra are playing well. (or words to that effect)

PARRA_FAN

Coach
f-***k off Weyman, 10 minutes aint enough, you should be off for the rest of the game you f****kin thug. :x

how Riddell gets sin binned for just saying words is beyond a joke.

Maxwell should not referee another first grade game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts