What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

roopy

Referee
so - here is a picture of the second biggest shipwreck of the weekend for you all.

shipwreck051.jpg

Glenn

First Grade
roopy said:
so - here is a picture of the second biggest shipwreck of the weekend for you all.

shipwreck051.jpg

Get back to us when Parramatta have had 71 put past them :roll:

Bay56

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
This is one of the worst calls from a ref i've seen. They even looked at it on the replay.

Mate you havent been watching league for too long huh

I thought the worst decision he made was giving you guys 8 straight penalties after we got to 24-zip

And how about that penalty try that should have been given to Dobson.

Bay56

First Grade
scottyeel said:
Maxwell was f**king pathetic.
Fatty Weyman should get 4 weeks for that. I'd hate to think what would have happened if Fui hit someone like that.

He'd get 4 weeks would be my best guess.

Bay56

First Grade
Bazal said:
We played like sh*t...but the referee was completely terrible...We copped a penalty against us practically every Raiders set for the first 15. I think we had 4 tries against us before our second possession, it was just farcical....

If you'd just left it at "we played like sh*t" you'd still have credibility intact mate.

You had 4 tries against you because your guys forgot how to tackle.

From that point on you had about 8 straight penalties and still struggled to get over the white line.

Final penalty count 4-11 and you still couldnt get close ... dream on baby.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Bay56 said:
If you'd just left it at "we played like sh*t" you'd still have credibility intact mate.

From that point on you had about 8 straight penalties and still struggled to get over the white line.

Who said we didn't play like sh*t and didn't deserve to win? we shouldn't of one!!! and that fatty should've been sent off, a suspension to him will just back up my claims!!

We were disadvantaged because of him yet he remains on the field, f**king woeful decision

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Bay56 said:

Funny how a majority of those penalties came after the big lead and head high tackle........

Funny how your blokes didnt get pinged at all for lying around in the ruck but we did, not even a 12-4 penalty count to you guys could tell you that though.....

I fail to see how the tackle was worse than Crocketts or Williams in the fact that the two aforementioned tackles the players had to rise to make the hit.

2 weeks with an early guilty plea.

Ron Jeremy said:
Best didn't even try and catch the ball he took out Grothe i saw that straight away but refused to say anything as i might get blasted, grothe was taken.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
Who said we didn't play like sh*t and didn't deserve to win? we shouldn't of one!!! and that fatty should've been sent off, a suspension to him will just back up my claims!!

We were disadvantaged because of him yet he remains on the field, f**king woeful decision

It wont back up your claims at all ... what you are saying is that every player that gets suspended should have been sent off ... it doesnt work that way buddy ... it was not intentional ... Weyman is a clean skin and that will hold well for him at the judiciary ... I expect him to get about 2 weeks for a careless tackle.

Your guys were beaten by a better team ... simple as that .. so get on with it and stop the whinging.

Bay56

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
Funny how a majority of those penalties came after the big lead and head high tackle........

I dont see anything funny about it ... please explain.

We hammered your guys to the tune of 24-zip (now that's funny) and then Maxwell thought he'd give you guys a hand with 8 straight (mostly unwarranted) penalities. He let your guys stand offside, lay over the player, handle the ball in the ruck but penalised the Raiders. Lucklily our guys are a disciplined lot and didnt take it further.

Get real buddy and stop f**king whinging.

Bay56

First Grade
<UPtheEELS> said:
It was a send off, and sets a dangerous precedent now.

It ws not a send off and it does not set a dangerous precedent ... it was a careless tackle, no doubt about that in that his arm was high with a player falling in the tackle. Weyman does not have a history of head high tackles.

Take off the parra glasses boys ... it got a penalty and a report ... end of story and the judiciary will deal with it from here.

Hagan was deflecting his inadequacey to prepare his team sufficiently to beat the "wooden spoon favourites".

Bay56

First Grade
Dutchy said:
Just have to say. Im not arguing with you Parra fans or anything. But didnt you guys whinge and cry about Fui Fui Moi Moi being sent off against Manly last year? You didnt think that was a send off but you beleive Weymans is? Make up your mind about what is and isnt. Because Moi Moi's hit was much worse than Weyman.

Ditto ... as I said previously get the parra glasses off boys

Bay56

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
totally agree with eela

Any suspenision will justify that weyman should've been sent.

mate are you for real !!

I suggest that you get the refs handbook and the common sense handbook and re-evaluate.

Weyman's tackle was careless ... the judiciary will deal with that in its own way and it doesnt need one eyed parra supporters to be pre-judging Weyman or the decisions of the judiciary.

If parra hadnt been walloped by the "wooden spoon favourites" from the Nations Capital your coach wouldnt have mentioned a thing ... but he was so embarrased he'd thought he'd deflect attention away from his own inadequacies in preparing the team.

BTW hahaha to the twit who posted about the ACT's drug laws ... mate I'd rather a bit of ice on my windscreen rather than the ICE you guys have.

Status
Not open for further replies.