What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Immortal said:
Goodbye big boppa eel. We'll miss you. I shall give you your final salute, as all Parra fans should be...

marsh-barret2.gif

:lol: Immortal is still pissed we won the match :lol: and PJ still smashed barret ;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Immortal said:
P.S

If Hagan is a better coach than Smith, I'll neck myself :lol:

He is, look at the ladder and premiership wins.

Maybe you should go and post in the Steelers forum, it could do with the posts lol

RABK

Referee
Jason Taylor tells it how it is.

Seem you deluded Eels fans are the only ones who don't believe that Hagan f**ked Newcastle and will do the same to Parra.

fish eel

Immortal
Red and Blue Knight said:

Seem you deluded Eels fans are the only ones who don't believe that Hagan f**ked Newcastle and will do the same to Parra.

:lol: :lol:

Any walk outs this week?

How's recruitment looking for 08?

God-King Dean

Immortal
Ron Jeremy said:
He is, look at the ladder and premiership wins.

Maybe you should go and post in the Steelers forum, it could do with the posts lol

Oh yes. Very evenly talented sides arn't they :lol: But I'm sure Hagan is used to making success out of sides others have built. Ironically... that's Smith.

marsh-barret2.gif

mickdo

Coach

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach

Newcastle came 4th last year, were are they now?:lol: 71-6:lol:

RABK

Referee
Bazal said:
Oh look, the inbred brothers are back. Hey, here's a question for you two...are you this geniused because you share a brain, or is it just that you're both the result of a bestial union between a redneck and his flock?

I'd be angry at the world too if i was a skinny red necked little piece of sh*t.

Fathead

Bench

Thanks for your contribution :sarcasm:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Immortal said:
Oh yes. Very evenly talented sides arn't they :lol: But I'm sure Hagan is used to making success out of sides others have built. Ironically... that's Smith.

marsh-barret2.gif

Just like Brian Smith, but i agree with that rationale, if it wasn't for John Peard Jack Gibson never would've won premierships as a coach with us, and it was all the work of Wayne Bennett that won Canberra those premierships in the 80's/90's, not Sheens:lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Look at Brian Smith, he has just spent a sh*t load on players who aren't any better then what they have at inflated prices, what a coach!!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
fish eel said:
:lol: :lol:

Any walk outs this week?

How's recruitment looking for 08?

How many times has Smith been voted least liked coach from the players?:lol:

Let the inbreds wank over him, they should thank Hagan for the premiership against the odds, probably would've been a couple more in 2002,03 if it wasn't for season ending injuries to Johns.

Stagger eel

Staff member
can we ingore the imbreded f**kwit and focus on the topic itself.

I don't actually think it was Hagan's call tbh.

Jono078

Referee
Ron Jeremy said:
Look at Brian Smith, he has just spent a sh*t load on players who aren't any better then what they have at inflated prices, what a coach!!!

Ben Cross, Chris Houston, Zeb Taia, Cooper Vuna, Keith Lulia, Danny Wicks, Wes Naiqama, Luke MacDougall, Matt Hilder

>

Josh Perry, Adam Woolnough, Reegan Tanner, George Carmont, Brad Tighe and who ever else is going..

Fair dinkum some of you Parra fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.