What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

strider

Post Whore
I don't think we are in any position to be slamming the knights personel or coaching after last monday night

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Red and Blue Knight said:
I'd be angry at the world too if i was a skinny red necked little piece of sh*t.

I was up in Newcastle last week, all the women look like Paddy and Selma tbh

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Jono078 said:
Ben Cross, Chris Houston, Zeb Taia, Cooper Vuna, Keith Lulia, Danny Wicks, Wes Naiqama, Luke MacDougall, Matt Hilder

>

Josh Perry, Adam Woolnough, Reegan Tanner, George Carmont, Brad Tighe and who ever else is going..

Fair dinkum some of you Parra fans...

:lol: :lol: yeah, quality additions:lol:

The best one out of them is Zeb, and he was in reserve grade with us:lol:

You've used up all of Johns money on those guys lols, and Carmont has been one of your best in the past month:lol:

Bazal

Post Whore
I'd be angry at the world too if i was a skinny red necked little piece of sh*t.

:lol: Well done. Using words I already used to insult you, pure genius. They must be really packing knowledge into you up there in Newie. Sadly, they seem to have neglected to teach you the meaning of irony...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
strider said:
I don't think we are in any position to be slamming the knights personel or coaching after last monday night

Not many sides can perform to the best of there abilities when you have 16 days of in between games. And it was hardly Newcastle playing that good, more us playing that bad.

Jono078

Referee
Ron Jeremy said:
:lol: :lol: yeah, quality additions:lol:

The best one out of them is Zeb, and he was in reserve grade with us:lol:

You've used up all of Johns money on those guys lols, and Carmont has been one of your best in the past month:lol:
Do you even watch some of them blokes play and see what potential some of them have?

And come off it, Georgie boy ran rings around Ben Smith and Grothe.

fish eel

Immortal
strider said:

why not?

we bag moanly out reguarly, they lapped us AND are ahead of us.:lol:

RABK

Referee
Bunch of skirts in here, so precious.

Eeelavation - aren't you 4 ft tall? Big words for such a little man. :LOL:

Jono078

Referee
So our posts get deleted while the ones ripping off Smith stay?

If they can stay so should my replies tbh.

God-King Dean

Immortal
You guys are so ful lof sh*t.

I was on the phone and my sister was playing with my camera i had just bought and was filming and taking photos with it - you dickheads can twist it all you like and ad 'cupboards' for your laughs... god knows you both need laughs as long as mirrors are around.

I ain't got no internet telepathy... but I get the sense you're a bit upset :lol:

In all honesty... if I made as much as an effort as you (is there such thing as internet stalking ?) I'd be inclined to bump that section of that massive thread like you have on for numerous occasions.

If you hurry you can edit those posts if you like :cool:

RABK

Referee
Immortal said:
I ain't got no internet telepathy... but I get the sense you're a bit upset :lol:

In all honesty... if I made as much as an effort as you (is there such thing as internet stalking ?) I'd be inclined to bump that section of that massive thread like you have on for numerous occasions.

If you hurry you can edit those posts if you like :cool:

I'm not upset, takes more then a forum argument to upset me and I don't stalk anyone.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Jono078 said:
Do you even watch some of them blokes play and see what potential some of them have?

And come off it, Georgie boy ran rings around Ben Smith and Grothe.

Yes i do, and half of them are duds, Wicks the worse. You also would've played good money too play under the coach voted year after year the least liked coach by the players.

He did run rings around us, but that was due to match fitness and having 16 days off which was a joke.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Stop insulting the wonderful Brian Smith then.

If he's that wonderful why hasn't he won a premiership, and currently in 10th when Hagan coached Knights finished 4th last year.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Ron Jeremy said:
Yes i do, and half of them are duds, Wicks the worse. You also would've played good money too play under the coach voted year after year the least liked coach by the players.

He did run rings around us, but that was due to match fitness and having 16 days off which was a joke.
Thats ok, your club will crash and burn after this year

Oh and Brian Smith :arrow: Michael Hagan

Bazal

Post Whore
Shutup JD :fist:

Last time I looked, Hages didn't have the likes of Inu, Hayne, Mateo to work with at Newie...he had a cap eaten up by three overrated players and a junior pool poached by everyone

RABK

Referee
Ron Jeremy said:
If he's that wonderful why hasn't he won a premiership, and currently in 10th when Hagan coached Knights finished 4th last year.

Rebuilding and AJ.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Jobdog said:
Thats ok, your club will crash and burn after this year

Oh and Brian Smith :arrow: Michael Hagan

Just like our years under Smith?

Hagan 1 premiership
Smith 0 premierships

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.