What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

RABK

Referee
Ron Jeremy said:
Just like our years under Smith?

Hagan 1 premiership
Smith 0 premierships

:lol:

Is that meant to sting... it is our premiership. :LOL:

One of the greatest nights of my life.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Red and Blue Knight said:
Is that meant to sting... it is our premiership. :lol:

but it wasn't your premiership it was Joey's remember??

Stagger eel

Staff member
Joey said we could have some. God bless his soul.

sorry my mistake..it was Joey's and Warran Ryan..;-)

the old Hagan never won us a premiership is one of the most moronic, ill educated, pathetic attempt of humour by you lot that every time I hear, I laugh my head off..:lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Is that meant to sting... it is our premiership. :lol:

Geez you're thick:roll: it was in relation to the coaches not the clubs itself!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
eelavation said:
sorry my mistake..it was Joey's and Warran Ryan..;-)

the old Hagan never won us a premiership is one of the most moronic, ill educated, pathetic attempt of humour by you lot that every time I hear, I laugh my head off..:lol:

:lol: :lol: how stupid is it, definately the work of Ryan hey! wasn't Ryan also the genius that allowed that alledged Gridiron star to play first grade?:lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:
:lol: :lol: how stupid is it, definately the work of Ryan hey! wasn't Ryan also the genius that allowed that alledged Gridiron star to play first grade?:lol:

well if it wasn't for Johnny Peard, I guess we wouldn't have our 4 premierships hey?? ;-)

El Diablo

Post Whore
Ron Jeremy said:

i'd take him over Smithy's mate Paul Carige

Ron Jeremy

Coach
eelavation said:
well if it wasn't for Johnny Peard, I guess we wouldn't have our 4 premierships hey?? ;-)

Also all the work of Wayne Bennett that won Tim Sheens those premierships with Canberra:D

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:
Also all the work of Wayne Bennett that won Tim Sheens those premierships with Canberra:D

no..that was Don Furner.. get it right.

mind you Tim Sheens was responsible for Penrith's first premiership :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i have never felt the need to venture in and abuse another team's fans in another team's forum......

why am i in the minority?

Bazal

Post Whore
I don't get trolling either...but I;m more than happy to toy with the idiots when they come in here :lol:

jayjayselmes said:
im not sure to be honest......

but f**k lokyer and wayne bennett
hey parra tossers, if hayne really was hurt, he wouldnt got back up and played on. he's just a big girl, he took a dive in origin too after someone clipped his nose - he went down like he was coathangered. better sue me now too.

Bazal

Post Whore
kiwiqueenslander said:
hey parra tossers, if hayne really was hurt, he wouldnt got back up and played on. he's just a big girl, he took a dive in origin too after someone clipped his nose - he went down like he was coathangered. better sue me now too.

No need...Thaiday and medical opinion just make you look like the fool you are.

forward pass

Coach
kiwiqueenslander said:

Mate you're a kiwi and a queenslander - what f**ken hope have you got !!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
kiwiqueenslander said:
Why dodn't you head back to TFC and get owned in there. You are a nothing but a low grade troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.