What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galeforce

Bench
As for me i check out other forums to see if there is any information on player movements and disregard most of the crap except when i see Souths referenced in what i consider a illformed and silly manner , which opens the door for retort.

Bazal

Post Whore
:lol: Says the moron who's been here all of five minutes Say, before you open that big, wide, slightly brown sphincter you use for a mouth, how about taking the time to do a little bit, even a tiny, tiny bit, to find out just what the hell you were talking about. Tell me...who was this thread created for? I'll give you a hint....it starts with "an" and ends with "eels fan"

Galeforce

Bench
da , if there was any sense in that statement of yours i must have stepped on it. why would anyone want to follow a thread that is casts off and censored from other threads , there is NO sense at all in the thread as it is NOT connected.

I am heated because i see my threads pushed here completely out of context. Only responding to your statement as i find it idoitic that someone else is looking at this. you must be bored out of brains that you prefer for sites to be censored and then go and read the cast off area............

Y2Eel

First Grade
Galeforce said:
da , if there was any sense in that statement of yours i must have stepped on it. why would anyone want to follow a thread that is casts off and censored from other threads , there is NO sense at all in the thread as it is NOT connected.

I am heated because i see my threads pushed here completely out of context. Only responding to your statement as i find it idoitic that someone else is looking at this. you must be bored out of brains that you prefer for sites to be censored and then go and read the cast off area............

It makes it easier to pick a fight then going through every thread...

Galeforce

Bench
i hate censorship ( when there is no foul or obscene discussion used) and folks who think they can decide what is fitting ,

Y2Eel

First Grade
Galeforce said:
i hate censorship ( when there is no foul or obscene discussion used) and folks who think they can decide what is fitting ,
no ones editing your posts they are just getting moved to keep chat in other threads alive and to keep insults to one thread...

Bazal

Post Whore
Galeforce said:

Translated from backpedalling trollspeak...."Oh sh*t, they're on to me, I have no clue what I'm talking about! In fact, I myself am constantly amazed that I can even muster up the neurons to post the dribble I do! Um....err.....you're dumb and I;m right! Phew....that was a close one"

Moron

Zetland Rabbit

Juniors
my oh my i had to come here and see this for myself...LOL

you Parra boys are pretty sad.....im guessing that none of you are taller then 4ft nothing judging by this thread created.

trying to prove something boys are we...LOL

The Colonel

Immortal
Zetland Rabbit said:
my oh my i had to come here and see this for myself...LOL

you Parra boys are pretty sad.....im guessing that none of you are taller then 4ft nothing judging by this thread created.

trying to prove something boys are we...LOL

Not as half as sad as having to come in here to tell everyone that you should be loved rather than hated......

Zetland Rabbit

Juniors
carson said:
Don't worry, once we re-sign Inu and Hayne we will leave you guys alone and go back to just hating manly and the bulldogs.

Your kidding yourself aren't you if you seriously think you can keep both of them under the Cap without losing a big name player. Who do you think you are the Rorters??

The Colonel

Immortal
Zetland Rabbit said:
Your kidding yourself aren't you if you seriously think you can keep both of them under the Cap without losing a big name player. How do you think you are the Rorters??

Have a look at the players we have lost in recent seasons so we can sign Inu and Hayne and there is a good chance there will be more leaving at the end of 2008.

:lol: Your mob is the team with the big dreams of Inu, Hayne, Folau and Gidley being added to the likes of Widders, Asotasi, Wing, Sutton and Fa'alogo.

We are signing up the players we have managed to bring through our junior system.

Galeforce

Bench
so sad , the Eels smarties throw anything they does not shine their backsides here and then they come to read it. I am now coming in here for the laugh at this behaviour.
Each reply i get hear from an eels fans , reminds how dumb this censorship is.
however still a good laugh.

The Colonel

Immortal
Galeforce said:
so sad , the Eels smarties throw anything they does not shine their backsides here and then they come to read it. I am now coming in here for the laugh at this behaviour.
Each reply i get hear from an eels fans , reminds how dumb this censorship is.
however still a good laugh.

You obviously need to read up on what censorship entails......

You could also have a look at how you go about structuring a sentence to while you're at it.

Galeforce

Bench
So the colonel lives here and loves to reply. go figure.

censorship to me is to take a reply out of a thread and throw into a meaningless jumble like this place. There is NO context to my responses that have been thrown here. however that does not mean much to to you. go figure.

Dave Q

Coach
Greetings from the fair, righteous,free and just Souths LU Forum.

They started the fracas Galeforce and when we turned up to contest the issue the more senior louts amongst them put their suits on and exclaimed:

"They dont agree with us!!, we cant have any of that!!"

And then they hid us away here in their swamp to let the more imbecilic and deranged haters amongst them gather like the stuffed pigs they are, to abuse us and issue hate. In this respect, while I disagree with him, I dont regard the colonel as a hater.

That expression of their will by force and co-ercion, can only signify that they feel unsafe.

All that this stupid souths hate thread (which they continue to champion) has done is to create spitefullness and ill-will.

Back slapping their deranged haters is not so conducive to the forum.

Anyway, we are having own party at Souths LU on the issue, but we think of your struggle here and we do not forget you.

Stagger eel

Staff member
you know Davey boy...you're a tool a f**kin tool.

you come here with ya deadsh*t mates trying to ruin a perfectly run forum used by a bunch of loyal kind hearted group who just so happen to love the same footy team and are all friends because of it, we don't care for your privately runned brothal and your manufactured and plastic football team that sold for a coke and doughnut to an egotistical overated actor who pretends to coach the side while the actual coach looks on.

you'll always mean sh*t to us and we'll never bow to your bullying tactics, so why don't you leave us and the poor people of Quakers Hill alone

adios f**kwit! ;-)

Y2Eel

First Grade
Dave Q said:
Greetings from the fair, righteous,free and just Souths LU Forum.

They started the fracas Galeforce and when we turned up to contest the issue the more senior louts amongst them put their suits on and exclaimed:

"They dont agree with us!!, we cant have any of that!!"

And then they hid us away here in their swamp to let the more imbecilic and deranged haters amongst them gather like the stuffed pigs they are, to abuse us and issue hate. In this respect, while I disagree with him, I dont regard the colonel as a hater.

That expression of their will by force and co-ercion, can only signify that they feel unsafe.

All that this stupid souths hate thread (which they continue to champion) has done is to create spitefullness and ill-will.

Back slapping their deranged haters is not so conducive to the forum.

Anyway, we are having own party at Souths LU on the issue, but we think of your struggle here and we do not forget you.

Free and just but wait..

Sugar said:
that would be the dump thread for all the insignificant crap you trolls post in here

Pot kettle black and dave youve turned a dull souths forum into a hypocritical dead forum junior :lol:

Dave Q

Coach
eelavation said:
you know Davey boy...you're a tool a f**kin tool.

you come here with ya deadsh*t mates trying to ruin a perfectly run forum used by a bunch of loyal kind hearted group who just so happen to love the same footy team and are all friends because of it, we don't care for your privately runned brothal and your manufactured and plastic football team that sold for a coke and doughnut to an egotistical overated actor who pretends to coach the side while the actual coach looks on.

you'll always mean sh*t to us and we'll never bow to your bullying tactics, so why don't you leave us and the poor people of Quakers Hill alone

adios f**kwit! ;-)

They made you a moderator.

I rest my case you lout.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Dave Q said:
They made you a moderator.

I rest my case you lout.

WANKER.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts