What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Q

Coach
I see they made you a moderator as well hiney.

How many acts of vandalism appeared on your resume to get the gig here?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Moderator :? got the wrong guy mate. But i will give you this, you're like a turd that won't flush, as much as we try we just can't get rid of you. Have a pleasant weekend.:)

Dave Q

Coach
hineyrulz said:
Moderator :? got the wrong guy mate. But i will give you this, you're like a turd that won't flush, as much as we try we just can't get rid of you. Have a pleasant weekend.:)

Yeah I got the wrong bloke allright, but Im sure lout headqurters has its eyes on you.

Just like the cops have you low life lout. Have a good weekend breaking something useful.

Galeforce

Bench
sorry i am normally polite , however , first "they" censor responses in the appropriate threads and put them into this heap , and then they all come here to read it , when it makes no sense. are they all idiots or what.
like i said , i come in here now for a laugh at the eels wankers and each one that responds .
as the other remaining Eels threads are now all subject to wanker censorship , they have no value , i just come here now for the laugh ha ha ha

Captain BF

Juniors
Dave Q said:
They made you a moderator.

I rest my case you lout.

Perhaps it is just in movies but, usually when people say "i rest my case". That means they have nothing more to say....

Y2Eel

First Grade
Dave Q said:
Yeah I got the wrong bloke allright, but Im sure lout headqurters has its eyes on you.

Just like the cops have you low life lout. Have a good weekend breaking something useful.

No thats a nice save there captain :lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade
Galeforce said:
sorry i am normally polite , however , first "they" censor responses in the appropriate threads and put them into this heap , and then they all come here to read it , when it makes no sense. are they all idiots or what.
like i said , i come in here now for a laugh at the eels wankers and each one that responds .
as the other remaining Eels threads are now all subject to wanker censorship , they have no value , i just come here now for the laugh ha ha ha

So basically you come in here to respond to the eel wankers who are responding to you? whats that make you then brainiac?

Galeforce

Bench
another one.

Who is responding to my thread !!!

I am not responding to morons now in here , i am posting observations. Like i keep saying , there is NO logic in here , which is the intent to create censorship of other threads and throwing lcensored responses here. As eels fans are the censors , who do not want to read any "other folks" thinking in the logical thread , then this place should be the last place for any Eels fans. However still they come. Morons.

Galeforce

Bench
abomination of censorship. i keep this alive.

THIS NOTE WAS CENSORED AND MOVED HERE , OUT OF CONTEXT TO DUMB EEL BANTOR , BECAUSE EEL FANS CANNOT HANDLE A RESPONSE

Y2Eel

First Grade
Galeforce said:
another one.

Who is responding to my thread !!!

I am not responding to morons now in here , i am posting observations. Like i keep saying , there is NO logic in here , which is the intent to create censorship of other threads and throwing lcensored responses here. As eels fans are the censors , who do not want to read any "other folks" thinking in the logical thread , then this place should be the last place for any Eels fans. However still they come. Morons.

So your not responding but mearly posting observations same thing captain obvious your in here as a troll...:shock:

Dave Q

Coach
Y2Eel said:
So basically you come in here to respond to the eel wankers who are responding to you? whats that make you then brainiac?

He's tearing you sorry lot to shreds. :)

Galeforce

Bench
Tizzun said:
At least they are trying to retain players, then have a go at poaching. Scum clubs (eg. Souths and Easts) do the opposite which really does suck...

have a look at souths retention before you make yourself look as stupid as your comment on Souths. souths have already stated and acted on keeping the juniors , as well as statement of bringing back juniors. Thereafter they are now focusing on recognised weaknesses and have identified TWO players which would fix their backline. Sounds like good planning versus your naive kindergarden comment.
Hayne is an international and if he does not join Souths , it will not be because Souths have not treated with him with respect and offerred the best they could. Parra meanwhile you imbeciles ,continue to run statements like , he owes everything to us , we made him.
Actually it was an ex Souths player who made him.

THIS NOTE WAS CENSORED AND MOVED HERE , OUT OF CONTEXT TO DUMB EEL BANTOR , BECAUSE EEL FANS CANNOT HANDLE A RESPONSE

The Colonel

Immortal
Galeforce said:
So the colonel lives here and loves to reply. go figure.

censorship to me is to take a reply out of a thread and throw into a meaningless jumble like this place. There is NO context to my responses that have been thrown here. however that does not mean much to to you. go figure.

No context to your replies in the thread they came from either...... :lol:

And you still need to read up on censorship.

Dave Q

Coach
I agree with Galeforce.

What a bunch of wussys throwing us in here.

Its Ok for you to have a go at Souths but not OK for us to respond on the thread where we are attacked.

That is denying us the opportunity to respond appropriately.

Thats not a fair go. Its un-LU.

And thats why youre copping some over at our forum.

We will continue to fight the good fight (on-line) until you shut down your offensive thread and call off your stuffed pig deranged haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts