What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Q

Coach
The Colonel said:
:lol: Freedom of speech has never been taken away. We just move the dickheads to one spot because its easier to manage.

If you are after affirmation I suggest you go and whinge to Dave Q....... I'm sure he'll listen to you if he can nail his ego shut for two seconds.

No one cared about Souths for 25 years...... not even the multitude of "supporters" that marched to get you back into the comp until you started winning. Why should it matter if no one cares for you now?

F**king precious.......

Two seconds...:p

The Colonel

Immortal
Even then it might take some doing......... it's a biggun and seemingly being fed by a good stream of fertilizer.......

*Sandy*

First Grade
Dave Q said:
No, the difference between El D and you, is that you are a complete tool.

Owned? lol.

You need to catch up to the real world Puss. It's digital and your old LP's are stuck.

Bazal

Post Whore
Is it just me, or are Souths trolls the weakest, most unintelligent bunch we've had the misfortune of hosting?

Dave Q

Coach
Bazal said:
Is it just me, or are Souths trolls the weakest, most unintelligent bunch we've had the misfortune of hosting?

Judging by the response, its appears its just you.

Youse louts couldnt host a ............in a..................

Bazal

Post Whore
In a....? Don't worry, maybe if you really, really concentrate, you'll get it. Might need some migraine medication though

Dave Q

Coach
Bazal said:
In a....? Don't worry, maybe if you really, really concentrate, you'll get it. Might need some migraine medication though

Let me spell it out for you IQ challenged variety of lout...

b....... r........ o.........

I dont think I need to continue.

The Colonel

Immortal
Host one? Don't even feel the need to visit one........ I'll leave that to you by the sounds of it.

And in response to Bazal, yes I would believe that would be correct. Even the Manly supporters raised a laugh.

Bazal

Post Whore
Dave Q said:

Is that because you can't spell it, or you're embarrassed by your nocturnal activities?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Dave Q said:

we have had some pathetic and uninteresting trolls over the years, but on the boredom meter you bury the needle

even Smartman makes you look like an intellectual pigmy and I don't mean that as a compliment to him

Galeforce

Bench
look at this , Parra fans talking about Souths fans being up themselves because they had "half a good season". who says none other than feet on the ground "Parra - Jesus".
then this response gets censored, because the folks here cannot stand any heat.

THIS NOTE WAS CENSORED AND MOVED HERE , OUT OF CONTEXT TO DUMB EEL BANTOR , BECAUSE EEL FANS CANNOT HANDLE A RESPONSE.

Galeforce

Bench
the biggest joke , is that , your parra folks censor and send anything that they cannot handle to this swamp , so that the Eels fans can play with themselves and celebrate what a lousy club they really are together and yet there are eels fans who cannot stand that sterile environment and come over here to complain about the stuff moved here. ha ha ha not sure who is more pathetic . The eel fans who censor or the eel fan who will respond to this note.

Bazal

Post Whore
Galeforce said:
the biggest joke , is that , your parra folks censor and send anything that they cannot handle to this swamp , so that the Eels fans can play with themselves and celebrate what a lousy club they really are together and yet there are eels fans who cannot stand that sterile environment and come over here to complain about the stuff moved here. ha ha ha not sure who is more pathetic . The eel fans who censor or the eel fan who will respond to this note.

Oooh, I know this one teacher...it's the silly twat who trolls another, more highly used forum and then bitches when his provocative and disruptive posts get moved!

Galeforce

Bench
I think you will find that Parra fans started this with a thread "south sydney" which opened the door for responses which were more even handed then the some of the posters. So the issue is opening the door for responses , however not being able to handle any heat. so you just shift it out. Who decides what is tripe and if that is the point , howcome the thread is still there , because you folks can only handle Eel tripe. No wonder you have a poor history

Status
Not open for further replies.