What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Q

Coach
MarkInTheStands said:
I would like to make a few comments if I could.

1, Parra2006, What were you thinking. You Start a thread like this in the Open Forum? Where other fans will see it. Please. If this comment is only a question on what Parramatta fans think of South Sydney then post it on the Parallel Dimension where it will get about 1 page of replies then fade away. This is quite literally Troll Bait and if you want to troll go for you life, don't do it in the Parramatta Section, the more fair minded off us don't appreciate it.

To the Trolls, well I hope you are enjoying yourselves.

To be honest we all have rivalry's with other clubs, Some would call them feuds, either way without opposition teams we would not have competition. Without that competition we do not have the great game of League.

Get a camera, after pages of searching, actual thought has finally been found on Parra LU!

One would have expected this kind of insight from more senior posters.

Instead we get rogue mods and bored administrators coming down to join the fracas.

An affray nourished and fueled by the "rent-a-lout" crowd.

This fellow, he deseves to stand beside Souths as our equal.

Galeforce

Bench
This is SO FUNNY!!

We like you souths when you play like a "wabbit" , when you are pathetic.

We do not care that you are kicked out , legally or illegally , as you were pathetic and non professional during the Piggins era. You deserved to be kicked out. But we did not hate you , because you were "wabbits" and pathetic.

Now how dare you get professional , well run by a good management team.
Now how dare you are becoming a leading "visible" team in Australia.
Now how dare you are no longer "wabbits" and pathetic.
Now how dare you have some good players , including our own, who may be seriously considering joining a team on a roll.

How Dare , How dare , it aint fair , it aint fair , it aint fair

we hates , we hates you we hates you.

THIS NOTE WAS CENSORED AND MOVED HERE , OUT OF CONTEXT TO DUMB EEL BANTOR , BECAUSE EEL FANS CANNOT HANDLE A RESPONSE.

Boy i had more respect for you Eels folks , however this thread has a LOT of pathetic eels .:crazy:

Smartman

Juniors
57 years between the 2 clubs(souths, parra) since the last premiership.

These clubs are not relevant in the modern era. :cool:

Smartman

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
either would be the dogs if you hadn't rorted the salary cap for ten years.

A premiership is a premiership. :cool:

You would know how it feels as a fan?

Maybe you dont :lol:

Smartman

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
i do, and know it's like taking roids to win a gold medal, not the same.

Its a shame the NRL didnt take it off us, then we would have been cheating.

They thought we were doing it right. :cool:

Galeforce

Bench
clear to me the only ones who want to play with yourselves are u lot.

cannot stand some legitimate responses ? I know my response which showed too much intellect for this thread was cut out completely.bit sad really.

THIS NOTE WAS CENSORED AND MOVED HERE , OUT OF CONTEXT TO DUMB EEL BANTOR , BECAUSE EEL FANS CANNOT HANDLE A RESPONSE.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Galeforce said:
This is SO FUNNY!!

We like you souths when you play like a "wabbit" , when you are pathetic.

We do not care that you are kicked out , legally or illegally , as you were pathetic and non professional during the Piggins era. You deserved to be kicked out. But we did not hate you , because you were "wabbits" and pathetic.

Now how dare you get professional , well run by a good management team.
Now how dare you are becoming a leading "visible" team in Australia.
Now how dare you are no longer "wabbits" and pathetic.
Now how dare you have some good players , including our own, who may be seriously considering joining a team on a roll.

How Dare , How dare , it aint fair , it aint fair , it aint fair

we hates , we hates you we hates you.

Boy i had more respect for you Eels folks , however this thread has a LOT of pathetic eels .:crazy:
What ever makes you sleep at night i guess...

Must be hard not to be liked... Whats the problem with fans not liking another team btw? it adds to the build up when the 2 teams face of next... Good for competition..

Galeforce

Bench
Sorry to say , another of my posts here , which essentially points out that you folks are happy to play with yourselves as you afraid of any legitimate response, has been deleted.

a nice sterile environment you have. freedom of speech certainly not here.

Galeforce

Bench
As this is a free site , why do you not all pissoff and go create your own exclusive club and you can talk bull all day and believe it.

Suitman

Post Whore
Y2Eel said:
Poor Dave Q hasn't got much of a bite down in his lonely souths forum...

What???? :shock:

There's other people in the Souths forum?? :?

Well, I'll be damned. :cool:

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
Galeforce said:
Sorry to say , another of my posts here , which essentially points out that you folks are happy to play with yourselves as you afraid of any legitimate response, has been deleted.

If YOU'RE so upset by it, why keep coming back??

It's quite simple really.
See ya.

Suity

*Sandy*

First Grade
Dave Q said:
Doh, the court said souths were illegally expelled.

Back to middle earth with you, you lout.

El Diablo said:
News Ltd appealed the decision and it was found to be legal. the NRL decided against kicking yor mob out again though
http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/journals/JCULRev/2003/6.html

Dave Q said:
Mr Devil Administrator class poster...Why dont you come up with any material?

God love ya El D, you own his ass and become the devil. :lol:

This Panther Nazi Mod has Been There, Done That, And Won too! ;-) And is highly amused.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Galeforce said:

if it wasn't, your post would have been deleted

The Colonel

Immortal
Galeforce said:

:lol: Freedom of speech has never been taken away. We just move the dickheads to one spot because its easier to manage.

If you are after affirmation I suggest you go and whinge to Dave Q....... I'm sure he'll listen to you if he can nail his ego shut for two seconds.

No one cared about Souths for 25 years...... not even the multitude of "supporters" that marched to get you back into the comp until you started winning. Why should it matter if no one cares for you now?

F**king precious.......

Dave Q

Coach
PK said:
God love ya El D, you own his ass and become the devil. :lol:

This Panther Nazi Mod has Been There, Done That, And Won too! ;-) And is highly amused.

No, the difference between El D and you, is that you are a complete tool.

Owned? lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.