What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Q

Coach
The Colonel said:
:lol:

Come on Dave..... I expected, based on your on-line persona, a much better response...... maybe it could have even rhymed too.

No need to let me keep....... badge is off, no one is going to step in to save me from your tirade.

You were the one throwing down the gauntlet pushing for an argument....... I'm happy to pick it up but then I'm not so sure given that response that you really wanted me to?

Regrettably, you have missed your chance for now Colonel.

Theres a lout affray over on the NRL forum and another at home at Souths LU.

I cant be everywhere at once and for the present, I must go where I am needed the most.

I will return.

Dave Q

Coach
War Update: some Saints lads join forces against the louts

Reinforcements arrive at Souths LU.

We are not alone.

Avenger

Immortal
eelavation said:
f**k off wanker :roll:

That he is.

200px-Fingers_and_thumb_in_circle_downward_motion.jpg

Dave Q

Coach
You can have your putrid lout-loving rooster scum and we will take the bright and shiny SGI lads.

At least they know their way to the local barbers.

:p

Y2Eel

First Grade
Dave Q said:
You can have your putrid lout-loving rooster scum and we will take the bright and shiny SGI lads.

At least they know their way to the local barbers.

:p

:lol:

Dave do you relise 1 week ago you and puton were bagging St george and their fans on your forum..

badav

Bench
COACH STERLING said:
The players they sacked they did not need. A halfback of Timmy's class is a different kettle of fish. I bet you they wouldn't sack lockyer.

They did not need?? Brett Seymour and Neville costigan were both junior kangaroo's and one has gone on to play reps

John Te Reo and Ian Lacey were hookers. And were both needed. If the Bronc's didnt sign PJ marsh we would've been f**ked.

As for your last comment. They wouldnt sack lockyer because he wouldn't do stupid sh*t like abusing some grandpa or turning up to training drunk like Tim Smith.

Dave Q

Coach
eelavation said:
funny that

this came from the bright and shiny STI lad

Not at all. I just think Souths fans should have a bath occasionally & get a job
funny guy :)

Not quite as funny as the fact that someone made you moderator.

They must have had a bad hangover.

I wouldnt let you wipe down my monitor on your own.

And its SGI not STI nuffy ;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
Dave Q said:
Regrettably, you have missed your chance for now Colonel.

Theres a lout affray over on the NRL forum and another at home at Souths LU.

I cant be everywhere at once and for the present, I must go where I am needed the most.

I will return.

Dave is afraid of the "badge" bart..... but when the badge comes off he doesn't want to play. Cat of the highest order.

Zetland Rabbit

Juniors
He'll be back in time for round 1 for your guys.

This is to easy to bag you guys out here about the whole thing as its obviously more egg in the face for you....so i wont bag you out, regardless of the BS you have been dribbling on about Souths.

But you guys need to help Smith out before things get worse. Its bad enough now that players can't drink, act human or enjoy a little trip to the pub as it will lead to them being photographed by the general publics mobile phone for the hungry media. I feel for players in that way...

But what makes this worrying is that he only got in trouble less then a week ago, and that he was out with two younger Parra players....he isn't sending them the right message now is he or being a good role model?

Status
Not open for further replies.