What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Zetland Rabbit said:
Tim Smith and Cockgerald are both Piss weak louts just like the rest of Parra.

Your just spewing the wabbits missed out on another potential premiership winning halfback. Stop trying to scab off our organisation.

You should look at your own backyard before commenting. At least we're not run by idiots like wussell cwow who go out and physically abuse people on the street after 2 beers.

Wake up to your self you wannabe:x

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Zetland Rabbit said:
Coach Sterling, i take it your another drunken lout?

What a tipical response from a lost merkin.

Stick to footy talk. I know you cant boast about anything because the wabbits are so happless, but atleast try!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Maroubra Eel said:
You're right. I'm deadset surrounded by lunatics over here. I need to get back to Parra.

aaaahh!! the most peaceful and friendly part of the world, Parra is the love capital of the state :)

Bazal

Post Whore
We should get a wanker screen in here tbh....Zaps all wankers, merkins and dickheads with gamma rays out of their computers. Then the only trace of Dave would be atomised faeces floating past the block...

Dave Q

Coach
Sooks and louts.

It seems to me that Parramatta is the only club in the league where the word "rehab" does not relate to injury recovery.

At least Pricey got his statue, I would expect that that this inanimate object will be able to carry a conversation better than most of your players. Hayne will get homesick walking past it too.

Pwicey is chuffed anyway, but knowing Cockgerald, Way should wait until he gets the bill for it.

Bazal

Post Whore
Dear Dave Q,

The Australian public has recently been informed that you are stealing oxygen needed for more worthy, intelligent, and generally more amenable souls. We therefore must ask you to cease breathing immediately so that we may correct this issue.

Sincerely yours
Everbody else

Dave Q

Coach
Bazal said:
Dear Dave Q,

The Australian public has recently been informed that you are stealing oxygen needed for more worthy, intelligent, and generally more amenable souls. We therefore must ask you to cease breathing immediately so that we may correct this issue.

Sincerely yours
Everbody else

Was that supposed to be funny or were just letting off?

Either way I suggest you get some counselling you feral-tongued lout.

Now bend over...

:p

Dave Q

Coach
Nope, its a reference to your bending over and kissing our white fluffy tails.

Paying homage to your betters, not trying to get to know us better!

Why are you guys still here anyway. This is on the fringe of the dictatorship that masquerades as your forum.

I can only put it down to your desire for self-improvement, easily achieved through discourse with my Souths colleagues.

Its tough but we havent given up on you. For every 10 louts theres one that can be saved.

And if that just one lout should start seeing and believing in the infinite merits of Souths,
then our work is done.

dio

Juniors
its ok to come out dave we will not judge you, and save the fluffy tail for your parade

Dave Q

Coach
dio said:
its ok to come out dave we will not judge you, and save the fluffy tail for your parade

As I said, not wanting to get to know you better.

Go and help eelevation on the NRL thread over Tim Smith. People there are being very unkind to him.

Youse should be up there helping your mate and not lounging around here slapping yourselves on the back (side).

Try something non-loutish.

Status
Not open for further replies.