What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

fish eel

Immortal
Dave Q said:
As I said, not wanting to get to know you better.

Go and help eelevation on the NRL thread over Tim Smith. People there are being very unkind to him.

Youse should be up there helping your mate and not lounging around here slapping yourselves on the back (side).

Try something non-loutish.

Parramatta fans are a tough breed Dave.

We can stand up for ourselves and fight our own battles.

We're not a bunch of lilly livered girls who need people running in the stick up for them.

Bazal

Post Whore
Dave Q said:
Was that supposed to be funny or were just letting off?

Either way I suggest you get some counselling you feral-tongued lout.

Now bend over...

:p

There's nothing funny about an oxygen thief...And as for bending over, I don't swing that way. Try Wittyfan, although you'd probably be pissing into the wind, even another man wouldn't take a toothless, brain damaged moron like yourself...

Dave Q

Coach
Bazal said:
There's nothing funny about an oxygen thief...And as for bending over, I don't swing that way. Try Wittyfan, although you'd probably be pissing into the wind, even another man wouldn't take a toothless, brain damaged moron like yourself...

Youre a pleasant character arent you?

Its amazing you can even walk at all with that chip on your shoulder, something that Ray Price has refined over the years.

Mate, if I was at the gate for the eels matches, I'd prefer to let Bin Laden carrying a fugging rocket launcher pass through the turnstyles instead of you.

At least more people would enjoy the match.

Give yourself a slimy tailswipe you foul mouthed lout.

Dave Q

Coach
fish eel said:
Parramatta fans are a tough breed Dave.

We can stand up for ourselves and fight our own battles.

We're not a bunch of lilly livered girls who need people running in the stick up for them.

He went anyway fishy.

dio

Juniors
I went to see because not many people get the better of him, they just think they win, if they are so stupid not to understand what is going on.

By the way dave how is the float coming along for your parade, are they going to let you wear the South’s colours or are they still to embarrassed by you?

Hanscholo

Bench
We dont know what the conditions are for his return because Parra dont want to be embaressed anymore by this bloke ignoring stipulations. Id say if he can privately proove to teh coach and board that he is on the narrow then he will be back, id say no later than rnd 12 because you guys couldnt win a raffel without Smith.

Hanscholo said:
We dont know what the conditions are for his return because Parra dont want to be embaressed anymore by this bloke ignoring stipulations. Id say if he can privately proove to teh coach and board that he is on the narrow then he will be back, id say no later than rnd 12 because you guys couldnt win a raffel without Smith.
we dont know what the conditions are for his return because the club has put everything on hold while tim is in rehab nobody knows when he will be back or even how long he will be in rehab it will take as long as it takes

Dave Q

Coach
The Colonel said:
No use trying to argue sense in this thread Eelminator. They rarely make any so thats why they get moved here...

No, its part of your gutless moderator regime here on this oppressive fascist forum.

But in case I forget to tell you, have a merry and safe Christmas louts.

Try not to get yourselves arrested over the new year.

And get ready to be flogged senseless by us next year.

Stagger eel

Staff member
it's obvious that the Quakers Hill boy has a soft spot for his local team or wouldn't bother would he?

Godbless him..

Dave Q

Coach
Just dont get your hopes up about Santa in the next few days.

The Eels are the club that spoilt Christmas.

What a sad story to have to tell the kids.:(

Stagger eel

Staff member
Dave Q said:
Just dont get your hopes up about Santa in the next few days.

The Eels are the club that spoilt Christmas.

What a sad story to have to tell the kids.:(

didn't affect the sick kids at Ronald McDonald house, the other day, they loved the presence of our boys to chear them up. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.