What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanceMaster2000

Juniors
Suck sh*t Newcastle!!
Love how Newy fans label Hagans GF win as all the work of the wok lol wonder if they also feel Jack Gibsons 3 premierships was all the work of John Peard, Tim sheens GF the work of Wayne Bennett and so.....

wins against firstly a 12 man side and a win against St George Premier league and anyone would think they have a gerbil up there ass the way they are moaning, or perhaps there own fingers?

DanceMaster2000

Juniors
Gene Krupa said:
Who'd you beat in the first two rounds f**kstick?

We played full strength sides in New Zealand & Souths and beat virtually a full strength Tigers outfit.

I take more satisifaction from our 1 win then what Newcastle have against a 12 man side and a Premier League Dragons side.

I see they let in 48 points aswell? must be Hagans fault i'm assuming lol

DanceMaster2000

Juniors
Just got banned from the Newy forum, wow. They said it was trolling, however more the case of pointing out a few home truths and certain myths.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It was piss funny when we lost our first few games, the Newy trolls we're everywhere. If they give it they should be able to take it.

Btw BG Where are you? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.