What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'm not sticking up for him, but even the great "in parra fans' minds" Hayne would not stop the rot when the 12 players in front on him are so bloody poor.

You can't blame the fullback for missed tackles in the 1st line, stupid plays by the halves, dropped bombs by the wingers and centres etc etc etc.
He's f**king woeful and a pea heart to boot. You didn't watch the game so why bother to even comment???? As i said stick to watching penalty ball. I can cop guys not being good enough but having a dig but this bloke does neither. He make's Luke Burt look like a fearless warrior.

magpie4ever

First Grade
He's f**king woeful and a pea heart to boot. You didn't watch the game so why bother to even comment???? As i said stick to watching penalty ball. I can cop guys not being good enough but having a dig but this bloke does neither. He make's Luke Burt look like a fearless warrior.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I always rated Burt as a real solid 1st grader.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He's f**king woeful and a pea heart to boot. You didn't watch the game so why bother to even comment???? As i said stick to watching penalty ball. I can cop guys not being good enough but having a dig but this bloke does neither. He make's Luke Burt look like a fearless warrior.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I always rated Burt as a real solid 1st grader.
:lol: He was a passenger his last 3 years here, and he always was a downhill skier.

magpie4ever

First Grade
The premiership winners were all washed by then. Your best player was a 18yr old 32kg Brett Hodgson!

True Champion - talented natural footballer.

I also seem to remember, did he not play for your goodselves. Yes/No?

"The premiership winners were all washed by then." - please explain what the f**k this means?

magpie4ever

First Grade
f**k tommy ridiculous.

the bloke was probably drunk as f**k.

What you can't have a few schooners anymore without being called a drunk; you emasculated bunch of androtops - try a beer instead of a shandy next time the female boss lets you out of your c**k cage.:lol:

20teamarl

Juniors
Hey Shithead, ever hear about Eastern Surburbs (circa: 1966) - don't win a game in the season or University in the early years of league going 30 odd games without a win.

Oh, only talking about NRL - league didn't exist before then did it - obviously a Gen Y+.

Wests to smash the bottom dwellers come Friday.
Mate if anything rugby league died in 1998. Anything after is just made for pay TV rubbish. So in that case the Eels haven't won a spoon since 1972 :cool:

Oh and nice prediction. Feels good to smash the soulless rabble. Even if only by 4 points. Now I hope we do one over against the scum next week.

Last edited:

magpie4ever

First Grade
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah - Dickheads.

Youse were lucky.

Take that wooden spoon and stick it up your freckle and please place Anasta up there as well; you have it for another year.:lol::lol::lol:

The standard was about U15s Div 2.

By the way, congratulations.;-)

magpie4ever

First Grade
You girls are all excited - f**k me, what are low quality game. Both teams couldn't beat time with a stick.

magpie4ever

First Grade
I wouldn't let what Tommy said about youse get to you.

The guy is a living joke in my books.

f**k me Fire, you want a living joke - Billy Smith (low-life gutter drunk). Get that up, you Drag-girl supporter.:lol:

Fire

First Grade
f**k me Fire, you want a living joke - Billy Smith (low-life gutter drunk). Get that up, you Drag-girl supporter.:lol:

lol. Mate Billy was a boss. I respect any man who has a weakness for the drink and is a shit-stirrer.

But nah seriously, I respected Tommy until I read Johnny Lewis' book. Tommy carries on about "loyalty" and all that stuff, when he was the ultimate renegade - took a brown paper bag of dosh to switch from Wests to Newtown.

magpie4ever

First Grade
lol. Mate Billy was a boss. I respect any man who has a weakness for the drink and is a shit-stirrer.

But nah seriously, I respected Tommy until I read Johnny Lewis' book. Tommy carries on about "loyalty" and all that stuff, when he was the ultimate renegade - took a brown paper bag of dosh to switch from Wests to Newtown.

Yeah, he owed a shit load to an SP, only way out. Do you believe he wanted to leave Wests - he was close to Holman's record of first grade games played and loved the joint.

Latest posts