What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
You guys are extremely hurtful; picking on a protected bird like the magpie.

Don't know about Casper but I expected more from you Stagger.

Oh yeah, once more for the wooden dummies - wooden spoon.:lol:

And your sodomised club was just beaten by the wooden spooners.
Says a lot about your club - f**kwit :lol::lol::lol:

Eelementary

Post Whore
You guys are extremely hurtful; picking on a protected bird like the magpie.

Don't know about Casper but I expected more from you Stagger.

Oh yeah, once more for the wooden dummies - wooden spoon.:lol:

Tbh I'm not sure why this taunt of calling someone "wooden spooners" is supposed to be so hurtful - at the end of the day, only ONE team stands on the podium after the Grand Final is concluded with the right to say they are the champions. That means 15 teams failed - doesn't matter if you finished second or last. Failure is failure.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
ricky-bobby-if-you-aint-first.jpeg

T.S Quint

Coach
Tbh I'm not sure why this taunt of calling someone "wooden spooners" is supposed to be so hurtful - at the end of the day, only ONE team stands on the podium after the Grand Final is concluded with the right to say they are the champions. That means 15 teams failed - doesn't matter if you finished second or last. Failure is failure.

Yeah, but we have redefined failure over the last few years.
I'm sure a second place finish would feel a whole lot better than what we've gotten lately.

magpie4ever

First Grade

So you finished 1st in every exam at school, first in every running race at school, never played in a team that lost a game, etc etc.

The only thing you were first in, was first to the table when dinner was called.;-)

But given that the magpies were called wooden spooners 17 times in their 92 years in the top grade; even if 4 were unjustified - coming back after being thrown out and 2 when the aftermath of the superleague floored us; I agree there is only one winner and the rest making up the comp.

broncos2010

Juniors
Can someone tell me why you never see this type of stuff at a well run club like the Brisbane Broncos?

Probably explains why we are are the second biggest sporting club in Australia, it all starts from the boardroom and then it leads to success on the pitch.

Gronk

Staff member
Can someone tell me why you never see this type of stuff at a well run club like the Brisbane Broncos?

Probably explains why we are are the second biggest sporting club in Australia, it all starts from the boardroom and then it leads to success on the pitch.

Your comments are always welcome, troll.

DeanPay98

Juniors

Darren Lockyer was overrated as a player. However, he is an exceptional commentator - clear and articulate.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Boardroom bullshit drove Wayne Bennett out of Brisbane, leading to their current seven year period of failure. The Broncos are the only team we manage to beat every year.

And for years the Broncos have been protected from competition in the Brisbane market by covenants signed at the end of the Super League war. If it was a competitive market, there would have been a 2nd (even 3rd) team there years ago.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We just got Barba and Milford is probably next :cool:

Yeah they'll fix your pissweak pack. Barba won't look so flash behind your lack of go-forward. Plus now Hoffman will want to leave.

As for Milford, how will you go with that midget defending in the line? Should've kept Norman.

broncos2010

Juniors
Yeah they'll fix your pissweak pack. Barba won't look so flash behind your lack of go-forward. Plus now Hoffman will want to leave.

As for Milford, how will you go with that midget defending in the line? Should've kept Norman.

Milford is a total superstar at such a young age he has already dominated at fb and in his first game in the halves he did some big tackles and scored an amazing try where he beat multiple tackles.

Not only that but he is one of the leading tackle brakers in the nrl on the stats.

So you want to continue on?