What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Fire

First Grade
Yeah, he owed a shit load to an SP, only way out. Do you believe he wanted to leave Wests - he was close to Holman's record of first grade games played and loved the joint.

I see, cheers for that info mate. Lewis didn't mention that in the book, and being a Saints man I would've never known that.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah - Dickheads.

Youse were lucky.

Take that wooden spoon and stick it up your freckle and please place Anasta up there as well; you have it for another year.:lol::lol::lol:

The standard was about U15s Div 2.

By the way, congratulations.;-)
Go suck a fart out if a dead magpie merkin :lol:

Only way you will ever be able to relate to the club you followed growing up lol.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Go suck a fart out if a dead magpie merkin :lol:

Only way you will ever be able to relate to the club you followed growing up lol.

Enjoy the spoon again, f**khead. :lol:

Only you girls could get excited by winning a game that was not up to reserve grade standard.:cool:

Me, you - wooden spoons at 10 paces, Marsden St, 12 noon next Saturday.

Awaiting, the Pooster to reel out the stats of how well you girls played.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Hey fire, funny how a Wests and Saints supporter can take over a thread started by Parra supporters and make more sense.

Once more, Wooden spoon.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Cricket getting interesting, so i've got to go.

Once More, congratulations on the win.

And one more, Wooden Spoon. See Ya.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
:x We gave birth to you bastards and now to say stuff like that. Show some respect.;-)
Why don't you cheer for the team you did growing uo, oh wait :lol: You can always cheer on the black and white of the mighty Wenty Magpies, oh wait that's our feeder team :lol: Oh well there is always Harold matts or something :cool:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Enjoy the spoon again, f**khead. :lol:

Only you girls could get excited by winning a game that was not up to reserve grade standard.:cool:

Me, you - wooden spoons at 10 paces, Marsden St, 12 noon next Saturday.

Awaiting, the Pooster to reel out the stats of how well you girls played.
Mate we could get the next 10 spoons but i would still be able to follow the team i did growing up :lol:

Go those Tiger/Mag/Ashfield/abortion of a marriage still paying out Tommy Shines Pies :lol:

The fart out of a dead magpie still has more to offer than the Magpies club lol

Overruled by a broke joke of a Tigers board :lol: How does it feel being the gimp of the marriage??? Wheeled out every pancake day in full leathers and arseless chaps for a good rogering lol.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Why don't you cheer for the team you did growing uo, oh wait :lol: You can always cheer on the black and white of the mighty Wenty Magpies, oh wait that's our feeder team :lol: Oh well there is always Harold matts or something :cool:

Me and you, Hiney. Next Saturday Marsden St and bring your wooden spoons. Revenge shall be mine. ;-)

I even told my son when he played Wests in Harold Matts - "hope you play well but sorry mate, I'll be cheering for the Magpies." Maggies down 14 - 0; then the great fight back to 14-14 against the eventual premiers; you can't buy that 'never say die' spirit.:D

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Me and you, Hiney. Next Saturday Marsden St and bring your wooden spoons. Revenge shall be mine. ;-)

I even told my son when he played Wests in Harold Matts - "hope you play well but sorry mate, I'll be cheering for the Magpies." Maggies down 14 - 0; then the great fight back to 14-14 against the eventual premiers; you can't buy that 'never say die' spirit.:D
You can't buy what doesn't exist anymore ;-) nah jks my late father was a magpies supporter and hopped on the Parra bandwagon when they were booted. Poor bugger no wonder we lost him before his time :( Think he did just to shut me up :lol:

magpie4ever

First Grade
You can't buy what doesn't exist anymore ;-) nah jks my late father was a magpies supporter and hopped on the Parra bandwagon when they were booted. Poor bugger no wonder we lost him before his time :( Think he did just to shut me up :lol:

We exist just at a lower level, but given how Balmain are going; it might not be too long before the Magpies rise from the ashes.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Mate we could get the next 10 spoons but i would still be able to follow the team i did growing up :lol:

Go those Tiger/Mag/Ashfield/abortion of a marriage still paying out Tommy Shines Pies :lol:

The fart out of a dead magpie still has more to offer than the Magpies club lol

Overruled by a broke joke of a Tigers board :lol: How does it feel being the gimp of the marriage??? Wheeled out every pancake day in full leathers and arseless chaps for a good rogering lol.

You rude bastards; we should have drowned you eeletes at birth. :D

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We exist just at a lower level, but given how Balmain are going; it might not be too long before the Magpies rise from the ashes.
I would love to see the Maggies back mate, as i said my late father was a fan from when he could walk. Lucky i didn't follow him as a youngster. Well maybe :eek:

magpie4ever

First Grade
You guys are extremely hurtful; picking on a protected bird like the magpie.

Don't know about Casper but I expected more from you Stagger.

Oh yeah, once more for the wooden dummies - wooden spoon.:lol: