What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Unless you watch all broncos games you have no Idea about Norman.

Well that's good because I do.

Norman can cover a lot of position but can not perfect any

So you're saying he is just a footballer. That means he is exactly what we need. A big half with all the skills, including strong defence. Perfect.

Plus he's only 22 years old. He's got plenty of improvement left in him.

Also don't give me this bla bla bla broncos have this and that advantage, our club is well run from the board that has shown in our results on the pitch since day one,unlike the eels.

Have not won a finals match since 2011. As stated, Barba is only going there because he wants to live in Brisbane. If Milford goes there it will be for the same reason.

Proof the Broncos have a geographic advantage.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Can't be that bad if we can still recruit the best players in the game in Barba can it?

Consistent final appearances and 6 premierships in 25 years is a lot more then what the eels can write about.

2 wooden spoons in a row :lol:
Hoppa Jr>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Barba :lol: I'd be more worried with his off field issues than anything. The Dogs didn't want him his team mates wanted him gone :lol: Sounds like a quality purchase :lol:

Keep trolling on here genius, i need a laugh to get through a boring day at work.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Says the trolling gimp on the spooners forum, enjoy mediocrity down here with us :lol:

Crap coach,crap pack. no more brown paper bags from talbot and his thoroughbreds :lol:

This is what the real world is like, come on down here with us :lol:

:lol::lol:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Hoppa Jr>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Barba :lol: I'd be more worried with his off field issues than anything. The Dogs didn't want him his team mates wanted him gone :lol: Sounds like a quality purchase :lol:

Keep trolling on here genius, i need a laugh to get through a boring day at work.

I'm your boss - come into my office now - we need to talk about your performance (KPI's) and a severe pay cut. :lol:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Well that's good because I do.

So you're saying he is just a footballer. That means he is exactly what we need. A big half with all the skills, including strong defence. Perfect.

Plus he's only 22 years old. He's got plenty of improvement left in him.

Have not won a finals match since 2011. As stated, Barba is only going there because he wants to live in Brisbane. If Milford goes there it will be for the same reason.

Proof the Broncos have a geographic advantage.

Poo, you are going to give this poor f**ker a severe dose of "self-esteem" issues.
He is so far out of his depth you might drown him with your footy wisdom.
I will alert the red cross of this slaughter - hopefully they will come soon to rescue this poor f**ker before other white-pointers join in this frenzy.

broncos2010

Juniors
My god I cant believe I am wasting my time with eels fans who are trying to talk down the second biggest sporting club in australia.

We are the most succesfull club in the modern era with pretty much been in every finals series since our first season and have won 6 premierships on the way.

Our club breaths success on and off the pitch.
Yes this year was a failure but unlike the eels we don't muck around we go yep see you later Prince and Wallace bang bring in Barba and probably Milford, club looks to move forward failure is not excepted like it is at the eels.

So get back to me you eels fans when your club can even get of the foot of the table and then you can talk about the broncos until then you can only dream to be as well run as the broncos and have the success we have had over years.

broncos2010

Juniors
Poo, you are going to give this poor f**ker a severe dose of "self-esteem" issues.
He is so far out of his depth you might drown him with your footy wisdom.
I will alert the red cross of this slaughter - hopefully they will come soon to rescue this poor f**ker before other white-pointers join in this frenzy.

243251-broncos.jpg

When was your last one, probably have to be black and white photo?:lol:

Oh dear the pain, don't worry 10 year plan is well in progress.;-)

Latest posts