What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

broncos2010

Juniors
So if you lose stuart you lose your marquee player signing as well, dam that's got to hurt.

Hope you boys enjoy watching Barba rip it up in a broncos jersey next year and remember every time he scores think of me.:cool:

Stagger eel

Staff member
So if you lose stuart you lose your marquee player signing as well, dam that's got to hurt.

Hope you boys enjoy watching Barba rip it up in a broncos jersey next year and remember every time he scores think of me.:cool:

Really, you must know something we don't...

#integrityunit

broncos2010

Juniors
Really, you must know something we don't...

#integrityunit

Hey mate no hard feelings, you should be sweet in a couple years your well in to your 10 year rebuilding phase now,good days are in front of you trust me.

I wish I could tell you what it feels like winning a premiership and seeing the boys lift the trophy in front of your eyes but hey that would only make you more upset and we don't want that.

Gronk

Staff member
How's The Swamp Broncos2010 ?

creature-from-the-black-lagoon.jpg

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Barba has done plenty of ripping it up of late to bad it has all been of the field :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hey mate no hard feelings, you should be sweet in a couple years your well in to your 10 year rebuilding phase now,good days are in front of you trust me.

I wish I could tell you what it feels like winning a premiership and seeing the boys lift the trophy in front of your eyes but hey that would only make you more upset and we don't want that.

I think your underestimating what I've seen as an eels fan for the last 35 years...

So continue being a f**kwit...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
To be honest by the third one I was used to it so the first time we missed the finals it was a tragedy. Until I got used to that as well.

I was very young back then. Just like you are now. That's why as soon as Brisbane missed the finals you've shit yourself and taken to trolling the forums of other shit teams. Misery loves company.

How long has it been since Brisbane won a premiership? Seven years? You must be gutted! Don't cry but. The longer it goes on the easier it will get.

And if they keep failing it won't make you more of a douchebag, just like it won't make you less of a douche if Brisbane ever manage to win again. That's because your footy team doesn't determine your worth as a person. And you'll always be a douchebag.