What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

why the hell should we care about barba anyway?
maybe this post was meant for the dogs forum and you got confused about where you were trolling

broncos2010

Juniors
LOL :lol::lol::lol: finishing the season in style.

Ricky would be an idiot not to leave this rabble at least Raiders have some good talent and decent chance of making the 8 :lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
LOL :lol::lol::lol: finishing the season in style.

Ricky would be an idiot not to leave this rabble at least Raiders have some good talent and decent chance of making the 8 :lol:
But but but but but but but i'm not a troll. :roll:

Giant Douche.

strider

Post Whore
Jealous you guys have the next Jack Gibson.

not that anyone ever actually said that

but it surely would have been better if we have hired a cheating prick - thats the proven way to build to a premiership

IFR33K

Coach
Jealous you guys have the next Jack Gibson.

Lucky we had such a good coach for '13.

Could you imagine how terrible we'd be if we had a Paul langmack like coach this year or last year. :sarcasm::sarcasm:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Hows life way down there.

It's great mate.

I was baking a cake this arvo and realised all of my equipment was in the dishwasher. I thought - f**k what am I going to do, I've got batter and shit everywhere, then sure enough a wooden spoon arrived in the mail. Saved the f**king day, I was able to whip a treat and chuck in the oven.

There's always a silver lining champ. Now if you excuse me I am going to cut a slice of fairy cake for desert.

#MmmmTastesLikeFailure

It's great mate.

I was baking a cake this arvo and realised all of my equipment was in the dishwasher. I thought - f**k what am I going to do, I've got batter and shit everywhere, then sure enough a wooden spoon arrived in the mail. Saved the f**king day, I was able to whip a treat and chuck in the oven.

There's always a silver lining champ. Now if you excuse me I am going to cut a slice of fairy cake for desert.

#MmmmTastesLikeFailure

Commiseration should always involve a Beer butt chook.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
It's great mate.

#MmmmTastesLikeFailure

:lol::lol:

parraeels2010

Juniors
I got huge inside news

Andrew johns to replace sticky
Folau to sign with eels with in 2 weeks of Stuart quitting.

Believe the hype I'm The man in the know

Noa

First Grade
Sorry for the trolling attempt, was on the sauce.

You certainly don't need me to tell you you have a shit team with even shittier coach