What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Bandwagon

Staff member
I would have thought the fact the the bloke can't spell 'Marshal' correctly would have given the game away well before that.

Well yeah, that and the posts that preceded the one I quoted.

Somewhere out there in the 'burbs of Moscow, there is a pillow drenched with salty tears.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
mmm 16-12 maybe smashing them Parra style but that was early days for them having a late pre-season - no doubt your dreams of another premiership will have to wait another year- as Gus said only two teams can win the comp and your not one of them- You might even eclipse Souffs Vermins 43 year wait - 35 years for you so not long to go.

Lucky you had all those Chooks players and Coaches involved with your club from 1976 to 1986 your golden years as without them who know's you could have been forced to merge with the Penriff Panfers.- Penrith Parra Panthers- triple P'S

After all you were going to merge with Norths and then Balmain - Parramatta Bears or Parramatta Tigers.

mmm what's Fitzgerald up to nowadays and Sharpy -i have a few invoices maybe you can get them paid - don't worry if i dont provide the goods or services though - cash is king you know at Parramatta :- )
lol your shit team got f**ken smashed. Lost a few more players too hey? #SombreroKarma

Sombrero Karma! Lol. Love it.

Not sure how you can rort the cap and still come last though - but that's Parramatta.- Storm rorted the cap and won premierships. 12 wooden spoons for Parra as well and the most of any current team.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-03/parramatta-eels-docked-12-nrl-points-salary-cap-breach/7377704#:~:text=Print Cancel-,The Parramatta Eels have been docked 12 competition points and,breach notice on Tuesday morning.

Lucky you had Rooster Bernie Gurr come in and fix your club just like so many other Roosters previously going back to Terry Fearnley ( 2 GF's) then of course Big Jack Gibson and your 3 peat.

Of course Roosters players such as John Quayle/Jimmy Porter/ Johnny Peard/Graham Olling / Kevin "Stumpy" Stevens and even Bob O'Reilly were all instrumental in your success in reaching finals/grand finals.

Yes the Chooks resurrected O'Reilly's career - signed him from Penrith when a 25 stone prop playing reggies at the end of 1977.

Chooks don't mind helping clubs become successful clubs though.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Not sure how you can rort the cap and still come last though - but that's Parramatta.- Storm rorted the cap and won premierships. 12 wooden spoons for Parra as well and the most of any current team.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-03/parramatta-eels-docked-12-nrl-points-salary-cap-breach/7377704#:~:text=Print Cancel-,The Parramatta Eels have been docked 12 competition points and,breach notice on Tuesday morning.

Lucky you had Rooster Bernie Gurr come in and fix your club just like so many other Roosters previously going back to Terry Fearnley ( 2 GF's) then of course Big Jack Gibson and your 3 peat.

Of course Roosters players such as John Quayle/Jimmy Porter/ Johnny Peard/Graham Olling / Kevin "Stumpy" Stevens and even Bob O'Reilly were all instrumental in your success in reaching finals/grand finals.

Yes the Chooks resurrected O'Reilly's career - signed him from Penrith when a 25 stone prop playing reggies at the end of 1977.

Mmmmm Chicken salt.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

lol bragging about having the most money. Sounds like rugby union might be more your go.

T-Boon

Coach
This is just some absolute rubbish going on here.
This bloke’s an awful troll. He’s got a long way to go to hit @T-Boon levels.

Hell, he hasn’t even reached @Rhyno levels yet.

Sad.

I would say pinging someone so they come in and see the insult you left for them on Sunday morning is the act of a real champion bloke.

Bandwagon

Staff member
I would say pinging someone so they come in and see the insult you left for them on Sunday morning is the act of a real champion bloke.

Like most pursuits, there's an art to trolling. And there's game in it.

Done poorly though it's just mind numbingly boring and pointless.

Gazzamatta

Coach
The only occasion The Roosters gave me joy and contributed to my growing appreciation of Rugby League was in 1966 when they never won a game the entire season. Gibbo came in in 1967 and the rest is history.

Latest posts