What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

The guy who hit hutch is a cowardly flog and I hope someone punctures his lung and says sorry to him.

I hope old mate ( out for 10 weeks they say) is able to sue his ass off.

Lucky it was the roosters, knee one of our players like that and your flog would be lying next to Hutch in the ambulance.

I know where your players drink and I might go up to the flog and when he’s not looking, stick my finger up at him and make a rude face.

Dirty mongrel of a thing he his. Feral douche bag.

Gronk

Staff member
The guy who hit hutch is a cowardly flog and I hope someone punctures his lung and says sorry to him.

Lucky it was the roosters, knee one of our players like that and your flog would be lying next to Hutch in the ambulance.

I know where your players drink and I might go up to the flog and when he’s not looking, stick my finger up at him and make a rude face.

Clearly intent is the key here. That’s fine if you think it was malicious rather than reckless. Everyone agrees that he handled that split second decision poorly.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Will you hit him up for a spin in the ladies toilets???

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Will you hit him up for a spin in the ladies toilets???

Tooooks

Bench

Nothing like the incandescent rage of a dribbling keyboard warrior.

JokerEel

Coach
How do you stop a try after it’s been scored with your knee into the torso?

Is he trying to sign with the Storm?

You are trying to make it sound like he came in after Hutchinson had put the ball down... He was already in motion Hutchinson should have been aware of what Drown was coming in to stop the try and let him tackle him.. shame on Hutchinson for diving...

As a Tigers supporter that is the real question you guys need to find the answer to.

Also, why is your club so shit?

Your attempt at deflection and raising irrelevant considerations suggests a guilty conscience.

How does Flog stop the try with knees to the torso?

Not even your club defended this wanton imaginary defensive nonsense!

Hutch may never play again and a fat and juicy civil suit for a ruined career from illegal play beckons.

Bea said he tried to pull out....lol....just after he was captured by aliens and subjected to sexual experiments with a light Sabre!

crocodile

Bench
Your attempt at deflection and raising irrelevant considerations suggests a guilty conscience.

How does Flog stop the try with knees to the torso?

Not even your club defended this wanton imaginary defensive nonsense!

Hutch may never play again.
Try the following.
1. Remove hands from penis.
2. Visit Specsavers and obtain a new prescription for vision correction appliances.
3. Order glasses or contacts.
4. Observe the video of the incident more carefully and note that Hutchison's right arm knocks Brown's right leg tripping him. Clearly evident in the head on shots.

Brown should have been more careful but if you think it was intentional then place both hands back on penis.

Noise

Coach
Why would a supporter have a guilty conscience? Brown deserves the 3 weeks. He did the wrong thing and will serve his suspension just like every other merkin who gets suspended by the MRC / judiciary. That's footy.