What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

No Need to post in the broncos section got broninc for that, I have not posted in Panthers forum for a couple days, and my threads in NRL section have been rather informative and have created good chatter.

i saw one of your threads in the nrl section and it was full of people calling you a dribbler (much like here) :D

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No Need to post in the broncos section got broninc for that, I have not posted in Panthers forum for a couple days, and my threads in NRL section have been rather informative and have created good chatter.
:lol: you have been laughed at you dopey merkin, hopefully for your sake you are just trolling if not you have the IQ of a house plant.

I was thinking more one of those little succulent thingys - the ones that are really little and have the thick, rubbery little leaves & are impossible to kill through neglect, sadly.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What a win by the boys,barba on fire :):)
Beat a Newcastle reserve grade side at home with the refs looking after you :lol: Wooooo hooooo!!!

You deluded gimp!! :lol: I watched the first 30min it was a terrible game, your boys would have been plowed by one of the top sides.

broncos2010

Juniors
Who cares what side it is, fact is we won and we smashed them and barba was on fire.

You can just imagine if barba and milford play like they did this weekend for broncos next season alongside Hunt,Hodges and Boyd probably, jesus have mercy on the other teams.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Who cares what side it is, fact is we won and we smashed them and barba was on fire.

You can just imagine if barba and milford play like they did this weekend for broncos next season alongside Hunt,Hodges and Boyd probably, jesus have mercy on the other teams.
He definately typed all this one handed :lol:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Are they all going to play fullback?

broncos2010

Juniors
Look at all these babies in here jelly of what is to come for the broncos next couple years, you guys keep riding that hayne train till it derails in week 1 or 2 in the finals,and then go back to your black and white pictures of your last premiership :lol::lol:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Look at all these babies in here jelly of what is to come for the broncos next couple years, you guys keep riding that hayne train till it derails in week 1 or 2 in the finals,and then go back to your black and white pictures of your last premiership :lol::lol:

You mean all those guys who are currently fighting for the wooden spoon? Yeah we're jealous of them. Plus Uncle Wayne who's also fighting for the spoon. Great recruiting.

Keep crying about how good the Broncos were before 2006. Three straight years out of the finals coming up. What a disgrace! :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You mean all those guys who are currently fighting for the wooden spoon? Yeah we're jealous of them. Plus Uncle Wayne who's also fighting for the spoon. Great recruiting.

Keep crying about how good the Broncos were before 2006. Three straight years out of the finals coming up. What a disgrace! :lol:

But hang on, they are buying an AFL player

broncos2010

Juniors
Hopefully the knights lift at home and take care you guys this weekend and we will take care of dragons for sure at paincorp so we can go above you guys :cool:

Joely01

Bench
Hopefully the knights lift at home and take care you guys this weekend and we will take care of dragons for sure at paincorp so we can go above you guys :cool:

Do yourself a favor, go outside. Walk to your nearest pub. Start talking to some people. Make some friends.

Being an internet troll must surely get tiring