What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You wont make it stop trying to get your hopes up, even with a easy run home you guys still find a way to lose, you lost to the team we smashed.

Yeah, well you once lost to a team we beat once as well!

So stick that in your jacksie, you bean puller!

#StupidArgumentsAreFun

Joely01

Bench
He is a bit delayed on a response old bronco, no doubt searching the net trying to find some new material

broncos2010

Juniors
Sorry boys I was busy admiring all those premierships we have you know its such a beautiful sight, you guys don't know the feeling I guess.

Also just getting bit pumped with all the quality we will have at the club next year like Milford,Boyd,Hodges,Thaiday,Barba,Gillett,Parker there is some serious fire power another premiership coming up next 2 years tops.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
None of those guys are in the finals this year. In fact only Boyd was in the finals last year. Why would they do any better next year?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Sorry boys I was busy admiring all those premierships we have you know its such a beautiful sight, you guys don't know the feeling I guess.

Also just getting bit pumped with all the quality we will have at the club next year like Milford,Boyd,Hodges,Thaiday,Barba,Gillett,Parker there is some serious fire power another premiership coming up next 2 years tops.
You typed all this one handed i bet :lol:

Interestingly, Broncos90210's last post in his own forum (i.e. the Broncs) was on the 15th of May, and he only posted twice this year.

Seems that he may have pissed off one of the regulars over there in August last year, after suggesting Hodges should retire to help the club's recruitment. The reply was:

f**k off you merkin. he's won us more games than anyone else in the team. he's suffered a freak injury (as has yow yeh), and what halfback is on the market with you're proposed spare money?

He has found time recently to troll the Newcastle forum, the Penrith forum and NRL forum in the past day. Sounds like a confidence issue.

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He's a troll, doubt it he is even a Bronco fan. The laughable thread he posted yesterday in the NRL section is further proof.

broncos2010

Juniors
Interestingly, Broncos90210's last post in his own forum (i.e. the Broncs) was on the 15th of May, and he only posted twice this year.

Seems that he may have pissed off one of the regulars over there in August last year, after suggesting Hodges should retire to help the club's recruitment. The reply was:

He has found time recently to troll the Newcastle forum, the Penrith forum and NRL forum in the past day. Sounds like a confidence issue.

No Need to post in the broncos section got broninc for that, I have not posted in Panthers forum for a couple days, and my threads in NRL section have been rather informative and have created good chatter.