What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Back in '91 it felt like forever and to be honest it doesn't feel any different now. 1991 was only five years since our last premiership, and it's been longer than five years for your club too. The Broncos last won before Twitter.

Welcome to Failureville, Broncos. Ten years, thirty years, there's no functional difference. My team last won when I was ten years old and it's pretty obvious your team won't win again before your eleventh birthday. Suck it up princess. Your club used to be good but now it's a f**ken lemon, just like ours.

The difference is we beat you this year (like every year) and we're still above you on the table.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
No doubt his response will be something irrelevant like colour TVs or some shit.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I think they're playing on Friday. That's what usually happens.

Bit of an unfair advantage but there's a lot of TV viewers in Brisbane and they've only got one team to choose from. The NRL wants to look after them.

They need another team for all those people in Brisbane that only watch the Broncos to hope they lose. Which happens pretty often.

Last edited:

broncos2010

Juniors
I think they're playing on Friday. That's what usually happens.

Bit of an unfair advantage but there's a lot of TV viewers in Brisbane and they've only got one team to choose from. The NRL wants to look after them.

They need another team for all those people in Brisbane that only watch the Broncos to hope they lose. Which happens pretty often.

Oh well looks like both of us wont be seeing our teams in the finals this year, at least we are premiership favs next year with a couple good recruits.

Also what is the go with the serbian flag on your profile?

IFR33K

Coach
We lost on Friday. He attempts to bait us on Monday.

I'm sure his internet connection is coming via school.

Latest posts