What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We are equal last on the ladder and lost by 6 to a team equal first, seems like an above average effort actually
If you are happy with blowing a 24 point lead well good luck to you. But that is simply unacceptable.

Dibs

Bench
If you are happy with blowing a 24 point lead well good luck to you. But that is simply unacceptable.

Who said I was happy. We are a crap team that were above average over 80 minutes tonight. Our performance was only slightly more unacceptable then the Cowboys. Hope someone has hid all the sharp objects at your house tonight, I'd hate for you to do yourself an injury.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Who said I was happy. We are a crap team that were above average over 80 minutes tonight. Our performance was only slightly more unacceptable then the Cowboys. Hope someone has hid all the sharp objects at your house tonight, I'd hate for you to do yourself an injury.
:lol:Above average for 80mins, did you fall asleep the last 20mins??? We let in 5 tries in 12mins. It was like watching a sevens game. Above average :lol:

Dibs

Bench
:lol:Above average for 80mins, did you fall asleep the last 20mins??? We let in 5 tries in 12mins. It was like watching a sevens game. Above average :lol:

It was dreadful I agree, but we are a crap team and should have expected to be 24 to 6 down at half time but we weren't. Our first 50 minutes was excellent. The next 20 was dreadful and the last 10 was average. Considering the quality of our opposition I think that's an above average performance for this crap team. Either way what was dished up in the 2nd half is unacceptable but that doesn't change my opinion of the performance as a whole. Just my opinion I'm not asking you to agree, I wouldn't even mention it if you said our overall performance was disgusting just pointing out the actual facts to a troll. Go relax you will have another chance in a couple of weeks to slit your wrist.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It was dreadful I agree, but we are a crap team and should have expected to be 24 to 6 down at half time but we weren't. Our first 50 minutes was excellent. The next 20 was dreadful and the last 10 was average. Considering the quality of our opposition I think that's an above average performance for this crap team. Either way what was dished up in the 2nd half is unacceptable but that doesn't change my opinion of the performance as a whole. Just my opinion I'm not asking you to agree, I wouldn't even mention it if you said our overall performance was disgusting just pointing out the actual facts to a troll. Go relax you will have another chance in a couple of weeks to slit your wrist.
Yep just accept mediocrity it's the Parra way. Yay we only lost by 6 against a good team we should be so proud!!

As for the troll comments :lol: this is what this club had become, its ok to give up a 24
Point lead if it's against a good team if we played good for 50mins. Go Parra!! We are just a good team out of luck..........

Dibs

Bench
Yep just accept mediocrity it's the Parra way. Yay we only lost by 6 against a good team we should be so proud!!

As for the troll comments :lol: this is what this club had become, its ok to give up a 24
Point lead if it's against a good team if we played good for 50mins. Go Parra!! We are just a good team out of luck..........

Once again you don't read what is said. I actually said it was unacceptable. I never said we should be proud but said we are a shit team that is lucky to finish that close to a top team. I'm as sick of this team being shit as you are but as for accepting mediocracy what choice is there? Our players are what they are and ranting and raving like a lunatic isn't going to fix that. I know because i told my wife with 10 to go I wanted to line them up on their knees on the halfway line and put 2 shots into each of their heads and send the bill to their families. Guess what? It changed nothing. I'm not applauding their performance for 50 minutes just stating the facts, I am however critical of the 5 sets for 5 tries in 12 minutes. Show me where I have once said we are a good team out of luck? As for the troll thing I wasn't referring to you but the idiot who felt it was nessecary to sink the slipper in to parra fans that are already hurting enough. If you as a parra fan want to call us disgraceful then so be it I can accept your opinion, why can't you accept mine which isn't all that much different from yours? If it makes you feel better to take your anger out on a fellow parra fan then go for it, I prefer to have a go at some moron who supports another team who thinks he is funny stating the obvious

Eelementary

Post Whore
what a keyboard hero
big win over storm at origin must be up there?..

We're the worst team in the comp, and we suffered six injuries - but still, sexless merkins like you come into our forum to try to deflate us.

Well, f**k you, imbecile - we won. They did their best to grubby their way to a win, but we got them.

f**k you.

Woo!

Oh - f**k you.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
what a keyboard hero
Mate a wins a win, we don't get many of them. To come back after being 6 down with a heap of injuries shows at least we didn't give up. Stick the boot in all you want dribbler.

Dibs

Bench
what a keyboard hero

F*ck off moron, our defence was paper thin you led 12 nil and our players were falling over injured left right and centre and you still couldn't win it. Pathetic performance by the storm. Waah Waah waah we didn't have our origin players, you sound like hasler you merkin

Eelementary

Post Whore
F*ck off moron, our defence was paper thin you led 12 nil and our players were falling over injured left right and centre and you still couldn't win it. Pathetic performance by the storm. Waah Waah waah we didn't have our origin players, you sound like hasler you merkin

Is he a Storm fan?

Hmm...explains a lot.