What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

T.S Quint

Coach
Better than the cap rorted Grand Finals your mob dished up to the fans.
To think that your mob were petty criminals cheating to win something glorious.
The glory your fans had could only be found in the cheating Dean and not in winning Grand Finals fairly.
What we experienced last night is far more honourable.

GKD is a Dragons fan, Casper.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Better than the cap rorted Grand Finals your mob dished up to the fans.
To think that your mob were petty criminals cheating to win something glorious.
The glory your fans had could only be found in the cheating Dean and not in winning Grand Finals fairly.
What we experienced last night is far more honourable.

Mate, don't get pissy just because my team thrashed yours in 2009, & Hayne went missing on the big stage.

786895-melbourne-storm.jpg

isaiah

Bench
Well, it's an agenda I can certainly get on board with.
f**k the shit we've been putting up with. I'm sick of feuding factions, backstabbing, poor decisions, unwarranted sackings, dismal business acumen, and all the other shit.
And the on-field performance has been nothing short of disgraceful.

This is an embarrassment of a sporting club.
I've never been ashamed to be a fan of the Eels. Not through all the misery we've been through.
I'm sad to say I am now.

I'm this f**king close to giving up on the NRL altogether. Without the Eels, I couldn't give a shit about the sport. And the Eels right now are not giving me any reason to love them anymore.

I never understood the optimism at the beginning of the season. Your one truly talented player left for the states and some still thought top 4? Not much to get excited about with juniors coming thru. Hard to see any being rep players the next 5 years.

Gronk

Staff member
We've released Quinlan. Have rookie Butler-Flemming learning the position at Wenty, what are our FB options now ?

Semi ?
Hoppa ?
French ?
Sandow ?