What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Luke burt and Nathan cayless: how do you guys feel for robbing parramatta for years, and where will your love child protégée Ryan Morgan be f**king off.

Kornstar

Coach
Some interesting questions coming from people who have never achieved anything in their lives to actual regular first grade footballers.

Grow the f**k up!

SDM

First Grade
To Hindy, is Matthew Johns really a massive f**kwit, or does he just act like one on all forms of media?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Some interesting questions coming from people who have never achieved anything in their lives to actual regular first grade footballers.

Grow the f**k up!

Lighten up princess, if I wanted to ask serious questions I would've asked does it get irritating having stagger eel follow you around everywhere you go cause he has nothing else to do but annoy players lol

And I have achieved something, you were born.

Luke burt, how bitter were you when jarred hayne was rightfully put at fullback over you.

Malabar Eel

Juniors
Ok serious question.

The Parra Stadium caterers have not changed the oil in the deep fryer's since the 1980's. Do you think its time to clean and replace with fresh oil, or can it last another 30-40yrs?

SDM

First Grade
A question to past legend and other assorted average and below average footballers, does anyone know where I can get a shirt like the one Ray Price wears for photo opportunities?

Parra

Referee
Question for Geoff Gerard

Did you really leave Parra in 1980 cause you thought you had a far better chance at premiership glory at Manly?

To all the legends - Who is the best player you played against at club level

By pretending these are all "legends"?

What a crock.

I had an interesting conversation with my dad. He has been following league for 60yrs and knows a lot about the game. He was saying it would be great too have him back but Gould would be able too put the polishing touches on him too make him the greatest ever to have played. So reckons for his career it would be the best move.

Question too all the guys on here.If Hayne returns and not with Parra will you still love him? If he comes to penrith I wont mind.If he joined the roosters id put it up there with the biggest kick in balls any clubs had. Worse then SBW or Lyons and I would boycott watching the roosters play.

I have friends who are not parra fans - Dogs and Saints supporters who said if they see Hayne playing for the roosters they will give the game away as it would pi$$ them off that much.
lololololololol