What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

hindy111

Post Whore
Somebody take their dick out of this bloke's mouth.....please....I'd like to hear what he has to say.

" I am saving the planet cause i eat organic eggs and free range chickens and on the weekend im a vegan and i went to africa to do welfare work for a week but i want everyone to know so they know im a great person "

You guys think that

Gordon (as if he'll play half the games)
Foran
Norman
Peats (Can't pass left to right)

is better than

Wighton
Austin
Sezer
Hodgson

Please..............

Also our our backrow consists of 2 Internationals on the RIGHT side of 30.

I love how biased all fans are.

We are guilty as well.

And these statements were made to posts in this thread so does this make me a troll?

Eelementary

Post Whore
You guys think that

Foran
Norman

is better than

Wighton
Austin
Sezer
Hodgson

Please..............

We are guilty as well.

And these statements were made to posts in this thread so does this make me a troll?

I'd call them pretty even tbh.

And also paying overs for Paulo,

As Canberra isn't desirable, we always pay overs on potential. Schifcofske, Mogg, Shillington and Fergo are examples of this in the past. Plus the shit merkins like Edwards etc.

caylo

Bench
You guys think that

Foran
Norman

is better than

Wighton
Austin
Sezer
Hodgson

Please..............

We are guilty as well.

Austin ans Sezer are both very good players and I would have them as NSW halves but Foran is a top 5 half in my opinion. Both Sezer and Austin have his potential but he has delivered on the big stage time and time again. Norman is in Sezer and Austins class IMO. Peats is probably top 5 hookers in the comp ans would have played for NSW if not for his injuries, very underrated by you I'd say. Gordon is past his prime but does a job, he is still quick and a great support player. Does not have wightons class but is a consistent performer. I say we have a better spine by experience and that can mean a lot. Man'u and Scott are two very good edge forwards and our whole pack is super competitive tbh. Btw Man'u may not be an international but I'd gake bim over your backrowers any day.

So with only seeing Jr Paulo 8 or so times last season, where does he rank with our current front rowers in Vaughan and Boyd.?? I think Vaughan is a gun and is very consistent and Boyd had a lot of highlights last year. (it was the other the 2 front rowers who lets us down).

strider

Post Whore
Why the f**k is this in the swamp? Just a fan from another team having an opinion - and a very very valid one. Are we that f**kin precious on this forum? FMD