What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Tigers + Raiders Thread

All round who do you think played better this year?

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers

• Neither

• Both played well

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Tigerpete said:
What about Canberra fans? were u really happy with 2004?? If not, then well it's fair to suggest maybe you didnt have the better 2004.

Not at all happy about 04 but as proven, we took advantage of our oppertunities, the tigers didnt, thats why we made the 8 at the tigers expence and that is why we were a better team in 04

No wonder yer team has no ticker.......
Yea would of liked some of the tigers ticker this season, need to win one out of three games and didnt have it in them... now thats ticker :lol: :lol: :lol:

Others can think what they like, the runs are on the board
2004 - Raiders in the Top 8, Tigers not in the top 8

why cant tiger fans except that fact?

It really doesn't matter who wins this poll.Both had flashes
of brilliance but overall both were mediocre.

As far as i'm concerned,i expected more from both this season.

probably the smartest thing said all thread. Both were tragic but canberra were a tad less tragic

Raiders Plight

Juniors
The Grouch said:
simon says said:
Well according to the poll,we did play better.

:lol:

Hmmm lucky for the Raiders fans its results and not polls that count. Why dont you do a poll to see if the Tigers deserved to win the comp instead of the dogs?? Maybe they will hand over the trophy if you win it :lol: :lol:

hahahah that was good

greeneyed

First Grade
Davester said:
simon says said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bohooo.....what a bunch of whingers,go get some tissue you bunch of crybabies.No wonder yer team is so crap,with a bunch of big fat woosie girl supporters behind them.No wonder yer team has no ticker.......

Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though,you Raider fans have to be the most sensitive and one eyed bunch of the lot.Instead of admitting the obvious,that yes your side looks weaker this year,and yes the Tigers went higher(at times)this year,you go on lkike a bunch of turnips and try to explain how this isnt so.Everyone (aside form Raider fans)can see this as plain as day.Look at the polls,you guys got hammered.

And no,there isnt a CONSPIRACY against the Raiders,the big meanie Sydney clubs arent out to GET you,the ARL isnt biased...etc,etc.Polls werent made specifically to show up the Raiders.

Time to get a good hard grip.....

:shock: :shock: :shock:

That's a pretty good point you noted out there. Not that i'm being harsh on you raiders fans but it is true. You are all going completely sour on this. Can't you just acceped what others think?

This is hilarious. You are the "sour" one who started the poll, unwilling to accept what the scoreboards in 2004 actually said. Raiders fans are just responding. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

simon says

First Grade
Raider Ultra said:
Simon, do the world a favour and go and stick your head in an oven.

How about I bend you over and make you squeal like a pig.Youre a little biatch,Im sure you would enjoy it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Evergreen

Juniors
Tap Twist Snap said:
Our club is only 5 years old you can't bring Balmain and Wests into it both clubs are gone in NRL. How well did the Raiders go in their first 5 years?

The Raiders entered the competition in 1982.

In 1987 they played in the Grand Final versus Manly and lost 18-8.

Next please.

Evergreen

Juniors
Balmain_Boy said:
Let's see if we cheat the salary cap in our first 10 years...

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Once again a pathetic Tigers fan falls back on this pathetic arguement.

I feel disgusted at myself for even offering a response.

Anonymous

Juniors
It was tongue in cheek champ.

I couldn't give a shit about the raiders either way. They are a nothing club playing out of a nothing location. Considering Raider's fans feel that way about us, this thread has gone on way too long. Everybody needs to stfu.

King Tigerman

Juniors
greeneyed said:
King Tigerman said:
Red and Blue Knight said:
There recent games have been spiteful and marred by controversy. You cant half tell it rubs off onto the forum.

what do you expect
they CHEAT

i dont think theyve beaten us fairly in 5 years to be honest

This is honestly so ridiculous it is beyond belief.

because its the truth

thickos

First Grade
King Tigerman said:
greeneyed said:
King Tigerman said:
Red and Blue Knight said:
There recent games have been spiteful and marred by controversy. You cant half tell it rubs off onto the forum.

what do you expect
they CHEAT

i dont think theyve beaten us fairly in 5 years to be honest

This is honestly so ridiculous it is beyond belief.

because its the truth

You don't have much going on upstairs do you, clown??

At least some people bother to put a decent couple of lines together but you dribble out some complete and utter shit that has no basis whatsoever.

You want a fair win?? Every single win against you guys since 2000 has been a fair win - to argue the referees are biased is beyond comprehension.

Off you go, crawl back to the cave you emerged from...

thickos

First Grade
simon says said:
Im loving this thread

You would. :roll:

The Grouch said:
Hmmm lucky for the Raiders fans its results and not polls that count. Why dont you do a poll to see if the Tigers deserved to win the comp instead of the dogs?? Maybe they will hand over the trophy if you win it
:lol: :lol:

Smartest thing anyone has said in here.

You may be happy there has been improvement from 03 to 04, tigers fans, but in reality can't you admit this season was still a dog of a year???

I guess with so little success people will get excited about anything :p

Raider Azz

Bench
Don't forget this one too fellas, we had a what we would call a bad year and you had what you would call an excellent year yet we still finished better than you :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
seen this is destine to be fight club/ lock material why not, if ya cant beat em, join me, so hang on fellas, let me get this straight,
the tigers have their best year in history, all be it a short one, while canberra have one of their more shocking years in their moderate history... yet we finish above the tigers...

hmmm.... i dont think i need to say but i will

tiger fans - sucks to be you :p :lol: :lol:

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Branko said:
Tap Twist Snap said:
Our club is only 5 years old you can't bring Balmain and Wests into it both clubs are gone in NRL. How well did the Raiders go in their first 5 years?

The Raiders entered the competition in 1982.

In 1987 they played in the Grand Final versus Manly and lost 18-8.

Next please.

LOL trust a Raiders supporter not to be able to count. I said first 5 years for a reason lol. LOL next please. :roll: Anyway if you did know something about what your talking about you would realise in our first 5 years both clubs had very similar starts to their lives. I would let you look it up yourself but obviously simple addition is not your thing so I'll do it for you.

In the Wests Tigers first 5 seasons we came 10/14, 12/14, 13/15, 13/15, 9/15 which equates to being better than 16 teams in out first five seasons.

In the Raiders first 5 seasons you came 14/14, 10/14, 6/13, 10/13, 11/13. which equates to being better than 16 teams across your first five seasons.

So I will ask again how did the Raiders go in their first 5 seasons?

Raider_69

Post Whore
well in 3 years starting from scratch we just missed the semis and that was a top 5 system, in 5 years you blokes just miss a top 8 system with a club starting from two previously :lol: 'successful' :lol: club

i use that term loosely because neither were successful for some time before the venture

we also made a gf in our 6th year... so unless the tigers make the gf next season they aint got a leg to stand on :D

Eddie.

Bench
Raider_69 said:
seen this is destine to be fight club/ lock material why not, if ya cant beat em, join me, so hang on fellas, let me get this straight,
the tigers have their best year in history, all be it a short one, while canberra have one of their more shocking years in their moderate history...

:

Is that not the point of the poll??

Who had a better year??

The Tigers did, as they played slightly above their abilities whilst he raiders played belwo theirs

??

Anyway, next year if canberra make the 8 they would of had an OUTSTANDING season looking at their weakened squad, crowds were truly pathetic last season at bruce stadium and this season i see them diving to extremely worrying levels for the NRL. I dont know whats happening in Canberra but the corwds have been on the down and down for a while now and there yet to have a really bad season.

Raider_69

Post Whore
no canberra had the better year as they won more games than the tigers. simple as that champ.

next season has no relevence on this poll or topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts