What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Tigers + Raiders Thread

All round who do you think played better this year?

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers

• Neither

• Both played well

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
no canberra had the better year as they won more games than the tigers. simple as that champ.

next season has no relevence on this poll or topic.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Raiders started from scratch. A totally Brand New Club.

The Wests Tigers started from two First Grade Sides and huge junior bases joined together.

If St George-Illawarra can be successful and make a GF in it's first year, why can't the Tigers make the top 8 at least?

I guess when you put two teams who were crap before they JV, then they remain crap for a long time after the JV. :lol:

Really, ain't you Tigers fans got anything better to do? The Raiders made the 8 this year. You didn't. That's FACT.

Remember this year, Canberra scored at least 1 point in every game, and did not concede 100+ points in one fortnight. If that statistic, makes Canberra worse off than the Wests Tigers, and you are unable to understand that, then that says alot about you people who are unable to accept what really happened in 2004.

Eddie.

Bench
Raiders 2005 said:
Remember this year, Canberra scored at least 1 point in every game, and did not concede 100+ points in one fortnight. If that statistic, makes Canberra worse off than the Wests Tigers, and you are unable to understand that, then that says alot about you people who are unable to accept what really happened in 2004.

And the fact that we still had a better for and against then you makes that little argument alone look a little silly dont you think :idea:

Chippo Raiders

Juniors
joel caine number 1 fan said:
this has been a great season for the tigers if we win the close games next year we could be in the 8
losing 8 games by 8 points or less and roosters/nth qld and dragons were the only team too really win by 10 or more points

as for the raiders we have had some great games against each other nearly every game so far has ended with the tigers getting screwed :p

rnd 3 2002 : tigers one metre out form the line down 15-4 with 30 mins too go one of the tigers gets up too play the ball only too have it stripped and what happens refs call it a knock on

rnd ? 2003 : raiders jump out too a 16-0 lead after 15 mins tigers come back to 28-26 pearson offloads a awesome ball too clayton but it was ruled forward with a few secs to go

rnd ? 2004: tigers 13-3 pentaly count but still only lose by 8

i cant wait too see what happens next year :p

Sorry I have to answer this, you do realise earlier in the year when you beat us you had a favourable 9-2 count......God...whinge when you lose we had a BETTER year than the Tigers at the end of the day we made the 8 and despite the "hanging on to that arguement" we finished 8th you finished 9th we both had two byes and 24 games to make as many wins as we could and we managed an extra win, the arguement isn't whether we were more boring or if we were successful but more successful than the Tigers and I can rest at night sayiong YES

TIGERPies

Juniors
that extra win u speak so highly off, well Canberra can thank Shane for that 1

canberra :arrow: bottom of the ladder

Chippo Raiders

Juniors
TIGERPies said:
that extra win u speak so highly off, well Canberra can thank Shane for that 1

canberra :arrow: bottom of the ladder

What you have is a condition called selective reading....the Tigers havent set the world on fire with their 2005 squad

simon says

First Grade
Oh just shut up and pillage a few more clubs so you can buy a premiership you little weenie.

Like we need your permission to have a debate.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chippo Raiders

Juniors
BlueNGoldBlood said:
geez all this crap happened this year and its OVER... so why are you all crying over it :oops:

Lets call it an extremely subjective debate on the Canberra Raiders Season as apposed to the Tigers

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
simon says said:
Oh just shut up and pillage a few more clubs so you can buy a premiership you little weenie.

just a little bit calling the kettle black there ;-) hows it even a debate? its tigers crying a river that they didnt make the 8 yet canberra did

Chippo Raiders

Juniors
BlueNGoldBlood said:
simon says said:

just a little bit calling the kettle black there ;-) hows it even a debate? its tigers crying a river that they didnt make the 8 yet canberra did
There the summary of the entire topic

Davester

Juniors
I'm so over this.

Tigers didn't make the 8.

Raiders did.

Tigers had a better f/a.

Raiders didn't.

Tigers supporters and others think Raiders didn't peform aswell as the Tigers did.

Raiders disagree.

That's the facts. Moving on :arrow:

simon says

First Grade
BlueNGoldBlood said:

Ahhhhh,Parra fans whinging again.Let me remember,I woner if its because we kicked their arses both times this year you losers.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chippo Raiders

Juniors
simon says said:
BlueNGoldBlood said:

Ahhhhh,Parra fans whinging again.Let me remember,I woner if its because we kicked their arses both times this year you losers.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

now I don't want to reignite anything but are you bragging about finishing 9th :oops: :roll: :-k

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
mate ur the one whinging here, and thats pretty obvious... u beat us, great want a trophy wait u didnt even get a chance in the TOP 8 to have a crack at one :lol:

Davester

Juniors
BlueNGoldBlood said:
mate ur the one whinging here, and thats pretty obvious... u beat us, great want a trophy wait u didnt even get a chance in the TOP 8 to have a crack at one :lol:

Nope but before the season started, we beat you for a "trophy" - the world 7s one that is ;-)

Davester

Juniors
BlueNGoldBlood said:
great u won a pointless one that half the teams dont even try in :lol: well done there !

Yeah but tell me was that a trophy? and who was the last team beaten in that tournament? who was the team they were beaten by?

Sorry Parra supporters, no hard feelings...

Some fans though these days...

Status
Not open for further replies.