What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The TNA Impact Thread **Spoilers**

Bumble

First Grade
Ah yes I forgot Christy Hemme

so damn hot

Still, TNA is 5th rate compared to WWE

facedown

Juniors
TNA has Angle, AJ, Joe and Christian.

The rest of the show is garbage. That Shark Boy bullsh*t is ridiculous.

Oh, so you obviously don't watch TNA much huh?

Shark Boy's gimmick is ****, i agree, but he is a good wrestler, its not his fault he has to do it..

TNA is garbage. The booking sucks. The gimmicks suck. They treat their fans like dirt, insulting them with the rediculous characters and consistantly poor production values & poor camera angles. Their last pay per view was so bad...it was Hard Justice bad...

Im a TNA fan, I have most of their imfamous 05 pay per views, where they let their talent go out there and amaze us with awesome matches, and simple but effectvie storylines. Its all played out. They dont push the right guys. The WWE guys they have, besides Christian and Angle, are terrible. Robert Roode sucks. They killed Kaz...he was a heavyweight contender before...they lost Chris Harris due to poor booking, they'll do the same with Storm...Joe's title reign was 18 months too late...AJ is a former NWA heavyweight champion of the world...and a Christian...he would not be ****ing around with Angle...its not realistic and sucks...Where else do you want me to go? Lets talk about the garbage gimmick battle royals they put on every PPV...or how the VKM (although broken up) are still there...or how Chris Daniels is wearing that rediculous Curry Man outfit that is over in Japan but is garbage here...Honestly, the WWE does a much better job at booking, and although their matches dont have the impact of a TNA X Division match...if you were watchin in 05 you'll realise how **** they really are.

ROH baby...

Misanthrope

Staff member
hris Daniels is wearing that rediculous Curry Man outfit that is over in Japan but is garbage here

Curry Man is awesome. Really, Daniels can work, but he couldn't get over if he tried. Curry Man at least gets a reaction.

Curry Man gets a reaction because its big in Japan. Wrestling fans, particularly smart marks, love anything that comes from Japan. Look at Marafuji...

Daniels could get over, and get over well, as THAT guy in the X Division, if you get my drift. He's a seasoned campaigner, and I believe could have a run in the main event, and would be the guy I would build the X Division around, not Jay Lethal. Lethal's gimmick is nice, its colourful, its butterflies and roses, but at the end of the day, the Fallen Angel heading a stable of minions of X Division proteges, running the X Division, would be a lot more refreshing and entertaining than Shark Boy, The Guru and Black fricken Machismo.

d3@t3h

Juniors
TNA has Angle, AJ, Joe and Christian.

The rest of the show is garbage. That Shark Boy bullsh*t is ridiculous.

I guess your not going to give me a shell yeah
If thats the case Im gonna kick your bass and thats a fishingline

Sharkboy24/7 SHELL YEAH

facedown

Juniors
TNA is garbage. The booking sucks. The gimmicks suck. They treat their fans like dirt, insulting them with the rediculous characters and consistantly poor production values & poor camera angles. Their last pay per view was so bad...it was Hard Justice bad...

Im a TNA fan, I have most of their imfamous 05 pay per views, where they let their talent go out there and amaze us with awesome matches, and simple but effectvie storylines. Its all played out. They dont push the right guys. The WWE guys they have, besides Christian and Angle, are terrible. Robert Roode sucks. They killed Kaz...he was a heavyweight contender before...they lost Chris Harris due to poor booking, they'll do the same with Storm...Joe's title reign was 18 months too late...AJ is a former NWA heavyweight champion of the world...and a Christian...he would not be ****ing around with Angle...its not realistic and sucks...Where else do you want me to go? Lets talk about the garbage gimmick battle royals they put on every PPV...or how the VKM (although broken up) are still there...or how Chris Daniels is wearing that rediculous Curry Man outfit that is over in Japan but is garbage here...Honestly, the WWE does a much better job at booking, and although their matches dont have the impact of a TNA X Division match...if you were watchin in 05 you'll realise how **** they really are.

ROH baby...
Some gimmicks are crap, booking is ok.

And I'm pretty sure that isn't Daniels, i have heard stories saying that Curry Man isn't Daniels.

facedown

Juniors
Curry Man gets a reaction because its big in Japan. Wrestling fans, particularly smart marks, love anything that comes from Japan. Look at Marafuji...

Daniels could get over, and get over well, as THAT guy in the X Division, if you get my drift. He's a seasoned campaigner, and I believe could have a run in the main event, and would be the guy I would build the X Division around, not Jay Lethal. Lethal's gimmick is nice, its colourful, its butterflies and roses, but at the end of the day, the Fallen Angel heading a stable of minions of X Division proteges, running the X Division, would be a lot more refreshing and entertaining than Shark Boy, The Guru and Black fricken Machismo.

Actually I like Kaz being the main man of the X Division, TNA is really putting him over, other than the match against Joe and Steiner, where he was used to get his ass kicked.

They were putting Kaz over big time last year, he won Fight For The Right, in a ladder match against Christian at Genesis, which gave him a shot at Angle, and put up a decent effort in that match. Then they put him into a programme with Dustin Rhodes which ****ing sucked. I liek Kaz bro, and Im with you on his push, but I think he's over the X Division. Much like Styles and Joe both are. And Curryman is Daniels...it CLEARLY is Daniels.

But you know what Id do with the X Division? Id put the title on Hernandez. Remember its not about weight limits...its about NO limits...

facedown

Juniors
They were putting Kaz over big time last year, he won Fight For The Right, in a ladder match against Christian at Genesis, which gave him a shot at Angle, and put up a decent effort in that match. Then they put him into a programme with Dustin Rhodes which ****ing sucked. I liek Kaz bro, and Im with you on his push, but I think he's over the X Division. Much like Styles and Joe both are. And Curryman is Daniels...it CLEARLY is Daniels.

But you know what Id do with the X Division? Id put the title on Hernandez. Remember its not about weight limits...its about NO limits...

Yeah, you see i didn't know that, i just started watching TNA in january.

But you see, it doesn't look like Kaz will be in the world title picture for a while with the likes of Christian, Rhyno, Booker T and others.

Thats why he should be X Division champ.

Daniels doesn't have hair, Curry Man has hair, thats why people have been thinking it may not be Daniels.

Hernandez would be AWESOME as champ, but it would mean that
1. LAX lose the tag titles.
2. LAX split up.

And I like LAX, they are an awesome combination of speed, power and high flying moves.

ROH baby...

roode doesnt suck , i like him i think hes got the potentional to be the top heel in tna within a few years ,same with james storm

btw how crap was that king of the hill x division match last night
the ending felt so rushed and out of place

there was this one time when at the royal rumble, vince mcmahon ****ed his knee up sliding into the ring and hitting the apron, thats the funniest thing ive ever seen in wrestling, but number 2 is that black machismo guy. **** that **** is funny, he does it so well.

and i saw a decent womens match that didnt involve trish stratus on tna, amazing! i dont think its bad for what it is, but if i were to compare it, i would say its a bad version of wcw circa 2001

Ari Gold

Bench
Pro's

Tna Knockouts; It's no shock that they usually command the highest rating segment of a TNA Impact episode. Very entertaining.

Unpredictability; Whilst some storylines may have no sense/direction, i can confidently sit down and watch a TNA show not knowing what to expect next. WWE has become too predictable.

Jay Lethal; Brilliant performer, he is only 23 and could become the biggest thing to come out of TNA

X Division; Great wrestlers, TNA wouldn't exist without these guys, it gives their product differentiation.

Con's

Lots of deadwood lying around; Kip and BG James, rellik, black reign please **** off.

Poor booking; i think this has already been covered in this thread

Most wrestlers are very poor on the mic.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Tna Knockouts; It's no shock that they usually command the highest rating segment of a TNA Impact episode. Very entertaining.

There was talk, not long ago, about giving the Knockouts their own TV show and doing an hour of action based purely around the women.

wwe divas wish they were as sexy as angelina love.

the great khali wishes he had the unbeatable aura that awesome kong has.

facedown

Juniors
roode doesnt suck , i like him i think hes got the potentional to be the top heel in tna within a few years ,same with james storm

btw how crap was that king of the hill x division match last night
the ending felt so rushed and out of place

Roode was the top heel in TNA with the feud with Booker. IMO

Pro's

Unpredictability; Whilst some storylines may have no sense/direction, i can confidently sit down and watch a TNA show not knowing what to expect next. WWE has become too predictable.

Jay Lethal; Brilliant performer, he is only 23 and could become the biggest thing to come out of TNA

X Division; Great wrestlers, TNA wouldn't exist without these guys, it gives their product differentiation.

Con's

Lots of deadwood lying around; Kip and BG James, rellik, black reign please **** off.

Poor booking; i think this has already been covered in this thread

Most wrestlers are very poor on the mic.

I agree about the deadwood, they are not needed and are a waste of TV time.

Booking is mediocre.

I wouldn't say that about the mic skills.

I mean, they have Christian, Angle, AJ, Joe, Kaz, Petey.

And many more.

There was talk, not long ago, about giving the Knockouts their own TV show and doing an hour of action based purely around the women.

Yeah, it was because the knockout matches were getting the most ratings throughout the show.

that would be awesome ,we need to see more of the beautiful people

i think there the best heels in tna

The best FEMALE heels.

But dw, I love them too lol.

John Cena wishes he had the unwarrented overness ODB has

Don't be bagging out Cena when I'm here haha.

Gimme A Shell Yeah!

*Tumbleweed rolls past.*