What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The TNA Impact Thread **Spoilers**

Bumble

First Grade
I haven't watched or followed ROH since around late 2005 but i'm pretty sure they have already done Hammerstein as long ago as their 1st anniversary show?

Yep, I have the DVD of it.

Bruno Sammartino makes a special appearance.

I haven't watched or followed ROH since around late 2005 but i'm pretty sure they have already done Hammerstein as long ago as their 1st anniversary show?

Sorry meant to type "every time" after it.

TNA need to poach Nigel McGuinness, The Age of the Fall crew, Bryan Danielson, and Larry Sweeney soon.

I'd gun for Hero, Delirious, and a return of Strong/Aries as well.

Add to that the Briscoes, and perhaps the Vulture Squad for the X Division and TNA would definitly be making inroads into the direction their product should be put forward. Imagine this for a card:

TNA World Heavyweight Championship
Samoa Joe (c) v Nigel McGuiness

Kurt Angle v Bryan Danielson

Christian Cage & AJ Styles v Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black

Abyss v Necro Butcher

TNA World X Division Championship
Petey Williams v Kaz v JigSaw v Ruckus

TNA World Tag Team Championships
Latin American Xchange v The Briscoes v Motor City Machine Guns

Austin Aries v Jay Lethal

X Division Showcase
Sonjay Dutt v Roderick Strong v Rocky Romero v Consequences Creed v Jack Evans v Delirious

TNA Womans Championship
Awesome Kong v Gail Kim v Daizee Haze

Last edited:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Eh, the Vulture Squad aren't anything remarkable. Jigsaw seems ok, but Ruckus is grossly overrated. I'd rather they bring across The Hangman's Three. BJ Whitmer, Brent Albright etc.

Sorry meant to type "every time" after it.

Add to that the Briscoes, and perhaps the Vulture Squad for the X Division and TNA would definitly be making inroads into the direction their product should be put forward. Imagine this for a card:

TNA World Heavyweight Championship
Samoa Joe (c) v Nigel McGuiness

Kurt Angle v Bryan Danielson

Christian Cage & AJ Styles v Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black

Abyss v Necro Butcher

TNA World X Division Championship
Petey Williams v Kaz v JigSaw v Ruckus

TNA World Tag Team Championships
Latin American Xchange v The Briscoes v Motor City Machine Guns

Austin Aries v Jay Lethal

X Division Showcase
Sonjay Dutt v Roderick Strong v Rocky Romero v Consequences Creed v Jack Evans v Delirious

TNA Womans Championship
Awesome Kong v Gail Kim v Daizee Haze

there match at one of the roh ppvs was one of the best matches i have seen in a while

tna hould sign them up quick

Once Dead

Bench
I'd say Team International or Team Dragon Gate / Japan.....they have decent talent and Team USA has won it recently.....it would be cool to see someone else win.

Misanthrope

Staff member
News is that Doug Williams has signed a full time deal with TNA. For those of you who don't know him, he and Nigel McGuinness are just about the two best British guys going around. He's a little bland on the mike, but works a good match.

Agent Mulder

Bench
TNA is Rubbish, I've only watched it twice since it came on FOX 8, Its Bloody Crap.
I went to last nights Sydneys WWE Smackdown/ECW show and it was way better then any TNA Show.

You've been to a TNA show? No...

You went to a WWE house show and saw Batista...Edge...Undertaker...Hornswoggle teh cruiserweight champ...snooooozefest/markfest.

Though I dont agree with the majority of TNA's booking, I still believe that their inring product is better than the WWE's watered down headlock fest they call psychology/story telling.

Ridders

Coach
the wrestling in TNA craps on WWE, what you only sometimes get in paperviews for WWE, you get week in week out in TNA. I've been surprised with the quality of the promo's, i mean i know there not great but they are better than i though they would be.

btw that tag match with the two asian dudes and the other tag team was awesome, RAW or Smackdown don't even get close to that kind of quality

DB

First Grade
the wrestling in TNA craps on WWE, what you only sometimes get in paperviews for WWE, you get week in week out in TNA. I've been surprised with the quality of the promo's, i mean i know there not great but they are better than i though they would be.

btw that tag match with the two asian dudes and the other tag team was awesome, RAW or Smackdown don't even get close to that kind of quality

That is what I was going to bring up. The MCMG vs Team japan was one of the best tag matches I have seen in a while. Better than what the wwe have produced as well. It may have been a tad bit of a spot fest. But it was still awesome.

facedown

Juniors
Yeah Joe vs Kaz was sick

Agreed, too bad Kaz was once again used to job.

Joe basically dominated the match.

TNA is Rubbish, I've only watched it twice since it came on FOX 8, Its Bloody Crap.
I went to last nights Sydneys WWE Smackdown/ECW show and it was way better then any TNA Show.

OMGZ ITS DEH MARK ALERT!

Seriously, GTFO ma thread!

You've been to a TNA show? No...

You went to a WWE house show and saw Batista...Edge...Undertaker...Hornswoggle teh cruiserweight champ...snooooozefest/markfest.\

Though I dont agree with the majority of TNA's booking, I still believe that their inring product is better than the WWE's watered down headlock fest they call psychology/story telling.

THANK YOUUUUUUU

And WWE's booking is just as bad.

Smackdown mainevent: Batista vs. Khali

PHAIL!

Don't spoil it aye.

But I'm guessing on this weeks Impact, the World X Cup started?

Sweet, i better go watch it.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Agreed, too bad Kaz was once again used to job.

Joe basically dominated the match.

Kaz is a decent worker, but grossly overrated by TNA marks. He really shouldn't be in the main event scene. Roode and Storm both have more legitimate reasons to be there.