What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The top 4 will be

somethingwithjohn said:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's f**king rich mate.

Why didn't I see you saying this 6 weeks ago when Tigers were 0 - 5?

The comp is only 11 rounds old and anything can happen. Broncos may well go on a massive streak. Tigers may start loosing again.

No team is 100% to win it or make the top 8 for that matter. You would think Storm and Manly are safe but injuries happen. Slater now out. Inglis is sh*t at 5/8 they may fall from grace.

we haven't lost 5 games this year

and when we were 0-4 we weren't playing that bad.

Marshall_magic said:
we haven't lost 5 games this year

and when we were 0-4 we weren't playing that bad.

I don't think the Tigers will even make the 8. When the real footy starts again there hot potato football will no longer be successful.

Dutchy

Immortal
Covellius Maximus said:
Cowgirl86 what a name :lol:

Your named after a extremely large forehead no talented should be soccer player.

Giving maximus a bad name also.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Well, I wish I could get the five minutes back I spent reading this dribble. I should've known when the first post was less than a full sentence ending with the word "discuss".

Dutchy

Immortal
Covellius Maximus said:
You have a Leeds United avatar. How is life in the third division? Go Tottenham by the way :p

Its a LU SIGNATURE!!!

Sorry for not being a bandwagon supporter - I'll always stick with Leeds

Jono Russell

Bench
Not playing that bad? A loss is a loss simple. You played bad enough to loose those 4 games.

But you still didn't come out and say

Only 4 teams can win it, Melbourne, Manly, Wests and Nth Qld

Why?

Anyteam can still win the comp at this stage of the season.

Covellius Maximus said:
I don't think the Tigers will even make the 8. When the real footy starts again there hot potato football will no longer be successful.

your a fool wests tigers are way more than just an attacking team our defense is what is winning us and keeping us in games

sharks will make the 8 but im not sure where but it will depends on how good they are in the 2nd half of the year

Shorty

Staff member
Covellius Maximus said:
Beware of the Sharks!

Prediction for next week Cronulla 32 North Qld 10
I'm sure you were just as confident with the chooks:roll:

Shorty

Staff member
Covellius Maximus said:
Beware of the Sharks!

Prediction for next week Cronulla 32 North Qld 10
I'm sure you were just as confident with the chooks:roll:

Always 100% sure you've got it in the bag,then look like a joke when you lose.

scottyj said:
Its a LU SIGNATURE!!!

Sorry for not being a bandwagon supporter - I'll always stick with Leeds

I'm no bandwagoner either. I stick loyal to my Sharks and the great Covell and I'm also a long time Spurs fan. It can be trying but atleast we're in 5th in the premiership and playing some of the best football in England, unlike Leeds :cool:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
SWJ, just admit your cohort Covellius Maximus is talkin sh*t and was trying to bait ppl. :lol:

joel caine number 1 fan said:
your a fool wests tigers are way more than just an attacking team our defense is what is winning us and keeping us in games

sharks will make the 8 but im not sure where but it will depends on how good they are in the 2nd half of the year

The Tigers don't win 16-8 they win 36-28.

Dodger said:
SWJ, just admit your cohort Covellius Maximus is talkin sh*t and was trying to bait ppl. :lol:

I'm not talkin sh*t I honestly believe this is the year for the Sharks.

Best back row in the comp, brilliant bench rotation, great coach, classy halves and one of the best centres in Pomeroy, great goalkicker and workhorse Covell :crazy:

I really love my sharkies.

Jono Russell

Bench
Dodger said:

Mate he always talks sh*t. We both know this. I'm not defending him for a second. I am trying to make a point to some cocky tigers fans that the comp is not won after 11 rounds as some may think.