What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The top 4 will be

Hutty1986

Immortal
Covellius Maximus said:
I'm not talkin sh*t I honestly believe this is the year for the Sharks.

Best back row in the comp, brilliant bench rotation, great coach, classy halves and one of the best centres in Pomeroy, great goalkicker and workhorse Covell :crazy:

I really love my sharkies.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jono Russell

Bench
Covellius Maximus said:
I'm not talkin sh*t I honestly believe this is the year for the Sharks.

Best back row in the comp, brilliant bench rotation, great coach, classy halves and one of the best centres in Pomeroy, great goalkicker and workhorse Covell :crazy:

I really love my sharkies.

I like you're passion but you will get a much better responce if you start telling truths.We do not have classy halves and our centres a decent but not the best. Covell can be a good goal kicker but he has had some shockers as well he is no El Masri.

somethingwithjohn said:
I like you're passion but you will get a much better responce if you start telling truths.We do not have classy halves and our centres a decent but not the best. Covell can be a good goal kicker but he has had some shockers as well he is no El Masri.

Mate we haven't looked as good as this since the John Lang era. Our defence is top notch, the attack will click soon I assure you. They look great at training.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Covellius Maximus said:
Yeah I agree with those laughing faces. That's how I'm reacting to the Dragons season as well.

And thats how everyone's reacting to your claims the Sharks will go anywhere near the title this year

Hutty1986 said:
And thats how everyone's reacting to your claims the Sharks will go anywhere near the title this year

Excuse me if I like to be positive. Why don't you try it?

I'll have the last laugh when Kimmorley is drinking champagne at the end of the year ;-)

Jono Russell

Bench
We looked this good Round 15 last year. Remember we were places in the top 4? Then what happened?

Face it Noddy can not win us games. When was the last time we scored a try from a 5th tackle kick from Noddy?

99% of our tries are close to the line on the back of some bad defense from the other team.

Roosters,Titans,Tigers are all teams we should have beat but didn't because we didn't put enough point when we had the chance.

somethingwithjohn said:
We looked this good Round 15 last year. Remember we were places in the top 4? Then what happened?

Face it Noddy can not win us games. When was the last time we scored a try from a 5th tackle kick from Noddy?

99% of our tries are close to the line on the back of some bad defense from the other team.

Roosters,Titans,Tigers are all teams we should have beat but didn't because we didn't put enough point when we had the chance.

What about our incredible defence against the reigning premiers who put 71 on the Knights?

What about the fact that we have held the raiders and panthers to nil?

You've got to accentuate the positive
Eliminate the negative
and don't mess with mister in between

Eliminate the negative
and don't mess with mister in between!

BE POSITIVE!:p

KeepingTheFaith said:
Wasn't the Tigers V Sharks game a low scoring affair? What was the final score again?

Tigers are a bogey team. We were far the better team just the ball is charmed for them when we play against them.

Covellius Maximus said:
The Tigers don't win 16-8 they win 36-28.

actually its only the last 2 rounds we have been lacking a bit of defense before that

round 5 - beat sharks 14-12
round 7 - beat dogs 34-18
round 8 - beat storm 30-12
round 9 - beat dragons 27-8

theres no doubt the tigers have a lot of work today but the injuries we have (benji,galloway,ohara and now apparently Whatuira) i think we have done well and will only get better the more the season goes on

Bazal

Post Whore
Covellius Maximus said:
What about our incredible defence against the reigning premiers who put 71 on the Knights?

What about the fact that we have held the raiders and panthers to nil?

Eliminate the negative
and don't mess with mister in between

Eliminate the negative
and don't mess with mister in between!

BE POSITIVE!:p

I'm positive that your brain is actually made of dog faeces

Dutchy

Immortal
funny-pictures-poo-head-099.jpg

Latest posts